It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday: Ms. Beaton!!
Welcome Staff Guests: Nicole Butler, Philippa Bradley & April Ennis
Highlights for Today:
• Last day for Prom Tickets!!! Sale at Lunch time!
• Library books were due yesterday. Please return today! A list was [printed and is in teachers’ mailboxes. thanks for sharing teachers!
• Grads did you sign up for the Viking Race?? See Mrs. MacDonald to sign up!!
• Chrome books #1, 2, 9 & 10 missing from library cart. Teachers please check carts for any barcoded chrome books, please send to library.
• Grad Reception – Grade 10/11 students who would be willing to help out the night of graduation at the graduation reception, see Mrs. Hicken this week. She needs 6 dependable people.
• All peer tutors who are graduating need to see Ms. Christie Beck in Learning Centre B this week so they can receive their community service bursary hours.
• Any students who are interested in doing a reading, singing a solo, playing an instrument, or just being part of the crew that leads the Interfaith Service for graduation, please see Ms. Christie Beck or Ms. Anderson this week. (This is the best part of the graduation ceremonies. Come be an active part of this great evening!!)
• Cafeteria Specials: Chicken Burger with Homemade Mac N Cheese, Ham N Cheese with side salad, Philly Cheese on a Bun, Homemade Potato Bacon Soup with Cracker
• Community Foundation of PEI Announces Montague – Hamilton Goodwill Games Scholarship Fund. Applicant must be a resident of Prince Edward Island who meets the following criteria: Attending a post-secondary educational institution in the year the scholarship is awarded, participated as a player in the Montague – Mount Hamilton Goodwill Games on the Montague Minor Hockey Association team. Application must include an essay outlining experience in the Goodwill Games and educational and career goals (max 400 words).