It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Aliya McGuigan & Jilliane Runighan ! Belated Birthday wishes to Anthonie Honkoop and Lydia Cudmore who celebrated on the weekend!
Welcome to Guest Staff: Kenneth Nicolle, Jessie Campbell, Nicole Butler, Morgan Hennessey and Wanda Cheverie
Highlights for Today:
• Would Savannah Vandenberghe please see Ms. Beck in Learning Centre B at 1st break?
• There is choir today after school from 3:30-5:00 but not Wed morning as Ms. Beck will be in Summerside. If you are interested in joining, it is not too late. Come on out and check it out!!
• No official SADD meeting today, members should be using this time to do posters for upcoming events. Supplies in library conference room.
• Colouring Circle: Due to popular demand, a brand new club- “Colouring Circle” will be held on Fridays (starting October 13) at lunch in Library Seminar Room 106. Bring your own supplies or use ones provided. Feel free to bring your lunch and a friend just to chill and colour! See Mrs. Killeen for more details, especially if you weren’t able to make it to the sessions at the Wellness Expo!
• Youth Parliament Any students interested in politics and the working of our provincial legislature please see Mr. Munn this week. Students representing all Island high schools will be holding a mock parliament on October 13, and November 24-25.
• Hospitality & Tourism Students enrolled in hospitality and tourism second semester are required to pick up a letter from Mrs. Hicken in room #133.
• Holland College For those students interested in going to Holland College: Online registration has opened this morning for their upcoming Campus Tour Day, happening on Saturday, November 4th. You can find out more information at http://www.hollandcollege.com/campus-tour-day/.
• MRHS Fly Tyers meet Wednesday @ 11:45.
Grade 12 Students:
• Mount Allison University will be holding an Open House on Friday, October 13, from 8:45am-3:45pm with registration beginning at 8:30 am. Tour the campus, learn about academic programs and extracurricular activities, sit in on mini-lectures, and have time to explore residences, labs, and all Mount Allison has to offer. On the spot admissions will be available, so bring your most recent transcript to waive your $50 application fee. To register, visit mta.ca/openhouse