It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Ben Defusco, Ethan Jackson Creamer, Topanga MacLean, Robyn Vandenberghe.
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff: Mindy Johnston, Adam Gauthier, Ashley Praught, John Allen MacLean, Mike Hambly, Jessica Campbell
- $40 Grad Activity Fee is due and payable to the office.
- Please sign up during lunch break for paintball, closing banquet and hypnotist. Do this before Friday in Room 141 with Mr. MacDonald, Mr. Killeen or Ms. McInnis.
- Paintball needs a permission form signed and students must travel by bus.
- All activities are included with grad activity fee.
- Please inform us of any special dietary needs when you sign up.
- June 20: Paintball 2-4pm (be at the school by 1:30, bus leaves at 1:45), and closing 5-7pm (meal, grad slideshow, awards, hypnotist).
- All Grade 12 students interested in participating in the Interfaith service, to be held before the graduation ceremony, please come sign-up in Room 95 at 11:43 today. You could sign-up to read or to sing in the choir.
- Remember that attendance at the Grad Rehearsal on Wednesday (June 21) is mandatory.
- Final SADD meeting of the year is scheduled for today.
- Last reminder for anyone who has signed up for Child Care 802 for next year: You MUST see Mrs. Hicken for an interview before you leave for the summer.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.
Congratulations to the Men’s Rugby team, as they won the AA Provincial Championship last night, beating Colonel Gray 13-5. It was a fantastic game to watch, and the men played their hearts out. Thanks for a great season!
- Grade 12s: Stressed about life after high school? Come to a Q & A session in Student Services Wednesday at lunch to get all your questions answered.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side salad and garlic breadstick, chicken parmesan wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- There will be an important STRIVE meeting on Thursday at 11:45 in Student Services. All members are asked to be there.
- The Library and all seminar rooms will be closed Friday, June 9, to accommodate exams being written. This means the printer and chrome books are not accessible on this day. Please plan accordingly and sorry for the inconvenience.