It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Jason de Vries, Ros Goldfinch, Grace Gormley
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff: Mindy Johnston, Jessica Campbell
Grade Twelve Students:
- St Thomas University will be set up in the lobby at lunch for any students interested in learning about their programs, scholarships and campus.
- Tickets will be on sale starting this Thursday, June 1. Tickets will be $25.00 on June 1st, 2nd, and 5thand increase to $30 on June 6th.
- Tickets for the procession only will be $10 per person.
- There must be 100 dinner tickets sold in order for the dinner to go ahead – the decision will be made on June 6
- Grads must have their signed contract and have student fees paid in order to purchase tickets.
- A (pink) list of library materials currently issued to students has been distributed to homeroom teachers to be shared this morning. While these books are not due back until next week, we are just attempting to gather materials you are no longer using. Please see Mrs. Killeen in the library if there’s any sort of issue. Any misplaced items will cost $12 per book.
- Prom information was distributed to all Grade 12 students in home room class today. This memo is also available on the school’s web site.
- Hicken has treats for sale in her classroom until they are gone. Come down and get some great deals. All proceeds go to the Disney Choir.
- Sophie MacDonald, Maria Ferguson and Alyta VandenBroek are asked to please go to Learning Centre A to pick up the envelopes and prom tickets from Ms. Pike.
- The following students are asked to see Mrs. Killeen before noon: Donovan Bears, Samantha Martell, Celina McGuigan, Ryan Curran, Sophie MacDonald, Calista Steele, Sophia Brothers, John Campbell and Alex Parsons.
- SADD meeting today at 12:05pm in the Library Conference room. Please bring your lunch; attendance is mandatory.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken fajita on whole wheat tortilla with Mexican rice, cheesy flat bread, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.
- There will be a Gaelic football session for girls/women today at 6.30pm at Colonel Gray High School. Everyone is welcome so you can bring friends, sisters, mothers, aunties – whoever wants to join in. (Coach Éilis Keegan)
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.