It’s a “C-D” Day!
Belated Greetings to the following students who celebrated their birthdays over this past weekend: Tori MacSwain, Dylan Higginbotham, Jake Rouzes, Parker Somers.
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff: Jessica Campbell, John Allen MacLean, Marla McCarron
- Congratulations to Jakob Gosbee who has been selected from the nominations to be the Flag Bearer during Graduation this year. Also congratulations to Wesley Harris who was chosen to represent the Grad Class as Valedictorian.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, Philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.
- Graduating Male Athlete of the Year nominees: Donavan Bears, Dyllin Bernard, Daniel Martell and Ross Power.
- Graduating Female Athlete of the Year nominees: Grace Boyce, Ally Clements, Sarah Christensen, Lexy Mooney.
- Fitness Center will be closed after school today.
- Next Ball Hockey Intramural action is Wednesday: Big Meat vs Cardigan Fog Devils
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side saald and garlic breadstick, chicken parmesan wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- Fly Tyers meet Wednesday at 11:45 in Mr. Trainor’s room.
Opportunity to Show Your Art:
- The PEI Art Teachers Association is putting together a collaborative piece of students/staff artwork from our Island Schools for Canada’s 150th birthday. This piece would hang in an art show at The Guild in October. This would be 1-3 small pieces per school approx. 8×10 on the Dollar Store canvases.
- These canvases can be a group activity or individually done. Thinking about the many aspects of our diverse landscape, cultures and histories, there are so many directions someone could take this. The art can be colorful, black and white, painted, collage, textures, photographs, etc….feel free to use your imagination. All Canvases need to be returned to East Wiltshire School by June 12, 2017. We have 52 schools on PEI and we would love to see something from every school to stand in unity to celebrate this wonderful country we live in.
- Please let Mrs. Killeen know by May 26th if you are interested in doing this.