It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to John Walsh.
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff: Jessica Campbell
- Congratulations going out to Cam White and Taylor Stewart who have completed and will be receiving their Silver Duke of Edinburgh awards today.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps, meat loaf with potatoes and veggies, turkey noodle soup.
- Ball Hockey Intramurals Game today: Flint Tropics vs Cardigan Fog Devils.
- Could all Track & Field athletes please go to the Fitness Center at 11:45 today for a short, yet important, meeting.
- Women’s Rugby team will have lunch in Mr. Munn’s room to prepare for your game this evening against Bluefield. Game time is 5:30pm.
- Any Triathlon athlete who ordered a hoodie needs to bring $30 to Ms. Trainor by Friday.
- Awards Banquet tickets are on sale until tomorrow (no exceptions). Athletes must have their athletic fees paid in order to get a ticket.
- Softball team is leaving today at 3:00pm. These students should be excused from class at 2:50pm.
- Stay tuned for graduating Athletes of the Year Nominees!!
- If you are currently in Grade 10 and interested in being the school reporter for the Guardian next year, please see Mrs. Killeen in the Library ASAP please.
- Reminder that any grad who applied for a Viking Pin, should be purchasing a banquet ticket!
- Chrome book #4 still missing from library. Please return. thank you
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken Stir fry with Cantonese noodles, cheesesteak quesadilla, Mexican pizza, chicken Caesar salad wrap, chili cheese fries, beef noodle soup.
- There will be a Hypnotist show this evening at 7pm at the Curling Club. Admission is free and everyone is welcome.