It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Matthew Lannigan
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff: Mindy Johnston, Bryanne MacLeod, Rose Leger
- Lexy Mooney, please see Mrs. Killeen today.
- SEVEC students can drop by Mr. Kelly’s room at break or lunch time to find out who their twins are!
- The Social Justice and Diversity Club is meeting today at lunch in Student Services.
- Could whoever borrowed the scientific calculator from Learning Center B please return it as they only have the one.
- This is a friendly reminder to all graduating students who applied for Viking Pins: you should be purchasing your ticket for the Awards Banquet!
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken teriyaki served with rice and side veggies, grilled cheese on texas toast, Mexican pizza, chicken Caesar salad wraps.
- Ball Hockey Intramurals Game today: G’town Eagles vs KC Wild
- All Track and Field athletes must have their permission forms passed in and their athletic fees paid before they are able to compete. If a permission form is needed, see Ms. Butler.
- Women’s Softball team is leaving tomorrow (Friday) at 2:00pm.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: BBQ chicken pizza slice with a side Caesar salad and a small cookie, donair pizza, ranch taco wraps.
- There will be a Prom Committee Meeting on Friday at 12 in Room 87
- The next SADD meeting will be Tuesday, May 16, at 12 noon in Library Conference room. New members are welcome! Bring your lunch!
Congratulations to the Men’s Spring League Volleyball team for their First place finish in the Volleyball PEI Tier 2 playoffs. There were some nail-biter moments but they pulled off a come-back in the Gold medal game with set scores of 21/25, 25/23 and 15/13 against Charlottetown Capitals 2. Team members were Ross Power, named a Spring League All-Star; Darian ‘Rick’ Rice; Hunter Wight; Logan Fitzpatrick; Marshall Ryan and last minute recruit Rebecca Martens stepping in for an injured Kurtis Paula.
Coach: Tyler AC Compton
Manager/Parent Supervisor: Annette Power