It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Dakota Best, Colin Lea, Braylan MacEachern, Nikita Sheppard, and Ms. Christie Beck!
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff: Mindy Johnston, Bryanne MacLeod, Kate Liu
- Faith Best, Ryan Curran, and Wesley Harris please see Mr. MacDonald at morning break in Room 141
- STRIVE meeting today in Student Services – 11:45am.
- Students are reminded that the school Library and all seminar rooms are closed this week due to the DELF exams. Alternate rooms/arrangements are posted.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.
- Sister Act performances today start at 9:45am and 7:00pm.
- Ball Hockey Intramurals Game #2 today: Cardigan Fog Devils vs KC Wild.
- Men’s Rugby team lost a close game last evening 10-7 while the Women’s Rugby team suffered their first tough lost 7-0.
- Badminton congratulations to the following players who competed this past weekend at the Provincial Badminton tourney. They represented MRHS very well!!!
- Arika Pollard/Morgan Jardine – Juvenile Silver Girls Doubles
- Cam White / Colin Curran – Bronze Boys Doubles
- Colin Curran – Bronze Boys Singles
- Donovan Bears – 4th overall Senior Boys Singles
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side salad and garlic breadstick, chicken parmesan wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
Self-Protection for Teen Girls:
- Norton Arts course covers education in practical and realistic self-protection, providing teenagers with the life skills to stay safe. Atlantic Fitness East is hosting this course on Saturday, May 27, from 9:30am to 12:00pm. Cost is $30; call AFE at 902-838-3047 to register.