It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Shana Williams.
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff: Jessica Campbell, Hailey Batchilder, Marie McGaugh, Mindy Johnston
Badminton: Huge Congrats to Dan Martell and Grace Gormley on their Gold Medal victory over Colonel Gray in Senior Mixed Doubles Provincial Badminton action last night. Dan and Grace took TOSH in two games in the cross overs to gain access to the Gold Medal game. The final against Gray went to three with Grace and Dan maintaining discipline and composure to bring home MRHS the banner… and proper color!
- For all those Star Wars Fans… May the 4th be with you!
- Spring Fling Clothes Pin Game: Everyone will have one clothes pin at the start of the day. If you hear someone say the word ‘dance’ you can steal their clothes pin. Whoever has the most at the end of the day will win a prize.
- Trainor’s C Block Biology class will meet in the lobby at 1:55 today for your trip.
- Grad Activity Committee meeting today at 12 noon in Room 119.
- It’s Mental Health Week and today’s tip is: Connect to thrive. Our relationships are very important to our mental health. Reach out and connect with someone today.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken stir fry with Cantonese noodles, cheesesteak quesadilla, Mexican pizza, chicken Caesar salad wraps.
- Women’s Softball team has a home game today against Colonel Gray; game time is 5:00pm.
- There will be an important Triathlon meeting in Mr. MacDonald’s room at 11:45am today. We are planning a dry run on Monday after school.
- Men’s and Women’s Rugby teams play at Colonel Gray; bus is leaving at 3:20pm. Women’s game is at 5:00pm and Men play at 6:00pm.
- Track and Field will go again after school today for all events.
- Final playoff game in Intramural Basketball is today!
- Tonight’s Badminton action: Senior Singles and Doubles – TOSH (4 pm singles; 5:30 doubles); Juvenile Singles and Doubles – KISH (4 pm singles; 5:30 doubles). Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of the times posted above. Best of luck to our singles and doubles teams as they advance through tonight’s provincial preliminaries.
- Students are reminded that there are no classes tomorrow, Friday, May 5.
- Effective Monday, May 8, Alice Blackett’s bus (#681) will be back in the old spot and James MacDonald’s bus (#403) will be found parked at the curb in his normal spot.
- Monday in the Cafeteria: Cheesy chicken pasta bake with side Caesar salad and a garlic bread stick, hamburger pizza, thai chicken wraps.
- STRIVE Meeting on Tuesday, May 9, at 11:45 at Student Services. It is important for all students to attend this meeting.