It’s a “C-D” Day!
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff: Harold Brothers, Mindy Johnston
- Spring Fling: Try the Hula Hoop contest in the Cafeteria during lunch break! Winner gets a Much Music dance ticket!
- SAVE meets today at 11:55am in the Library Conference Room.
- It’s Mental Health Week and today’s tip is: Seek out great resources to learn more about mental health, including http://teenmentalhealth.org and https://www.kidshelpphone.ca
- Today in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- The Women’s Rugby team tied 0-0 against Charlottetown Rural last night in a well-fought game. Join the girls at 5:00pm at Colonel Gray on Thursday!
- The Men’s Rugby team had a nail-biter last evening, falling 7-0 to Charlottetown Rural. The guys battled hard, being scored on in the final two minutes of play. Dawson Chatman was stellar on the wing! Great start to the season! Hope to see more people out at the next game.
- Badminton team practice today at noon.
- All Triathlon athletes please check in with Mr. MacDonald today.
Track and Field will go after school today and tomorrow: all events.
- Slow-pitch softball pick-up game today from 3:30 to 4:30pm. All welcome!
- Final playoff game in Intramural Basketball is now scheduled for Thursday.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken stir fry with Cantonese noodles, cheesesteak quesadilla, Mexican pizza, chicken Caesar salad wraps.
- Viking Pin applications are due in 3 school days! Remember if you are applying for Academic Pin, all you need is to write your name on an application-it’s that easy! Please finish collecting your signatures outside of class time! No late entries will be accepted after May 8 at noon.
- Your child can build their confidence while having fun learning a martial art from qualified black belt instructors. Start the school year with our $85 Introductory special which includes the first month of instruction and a Taekwondo uniform. Beginner classes are on Monday and Wednesday nights at 6:30(for kids 4-8) and 7:15 (kids 8-12).
- Please contact Darcy Rodd at email@example.com or 902-218-1781for further information or check http://montaguetkd.membertracker.io