It’s a “D-C” Day!
Student Council will be hosting Spring Fling Activities in the cafeteria this week.
- Tuesday: Limbo Contest; Prize: Much Music Dance Ticket
- Wednesday: Hula Hoop Contest; Prize: Much Music Dance Ticket
- Thursday: Clothes Pin Game. Everyone will have one clothes pin at the start of the day. If you hear someone say the word ‘dance’ you can steal their clothes pin. Whoever has the most at the end of the day will win a prize.
- SADD: There is an important meeting today at 12:00 noon in the Library Conference Room. Bring lunches if you wish and remember that new members are always welcome.
- Sister Act: There will be rehearsal for Eddie and the homeless people in the music room at 12:00 noon.
- Choir today is from 3:30 -5:00 and tomorrow at 7:30 am.
- It’s Mental Health Week and today’s tip is: Laugh regularly for your mental health. It relieves stress, anxiety, helps our relationships and has physical health benefits too.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken fajita on whole wheat tortilla with Mexican rice, cheesy flat bread, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.
- Fill the Hill today is cancelled due to the weather, rescheduled to May 24.
- All Track and Field athletes are asked to see Ms. Nicole Butler in Learning Center A during morning break for their Consent Form.
- Badminton meeting today at the morning break in the Gym.
- Basketball Intramural final playoff game is today.
- Rugby Game Day: Women host Charlottetown Rural at 5:00pm. Men play at 6:00pm.
- Women’s Rugby lunch in Mr. Munn’s room (210) at the start of lunch break.
- Badminton: Congrats to our Senior Mixed Doubles team Dan Martell/Grace Gormley who went 3-0 in provincial preliminaries last night and will play in the cross-overs/finals on Wednesday.
- Provincials for singles and doubles start this Thursday at KISH (Juvenile) and TOSH (Senior) starting at 4 pm. Please arrive at the venues by 3:30.
- Badminton Team Practice tomorrow (Wednesday) at noon.
- There will be a pick-up game of slow-pitch softball after school tomorrow from 3:30 to 4:30. Any staff or students are welcome to join in, men and women! See Mr. Kelly or Nolan Hicken for more info.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- There is a very brief Grad Activity Committee meeting in Room 119 on Thursday at 12 noon.