It’s a “C-D” Day!
Belated Birthday Greetings to the following students who celebrated their birthdays over this past weekend: Justin MacKay, Becca Cann, Darius Gardiner, Tyson Sheppard, Noah Williams, Alyssa MacNeill, Airika Pollard.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Jessica Campbell, Adam Gauthier, Bryanne MacLeod, Darrell Bradley
Grade 12 Students:
- PEI Mutual Scholarship Applications are available at Student Services. This year we have 2- $1000 scholarships to give out at graduation. Students can pick up application packages at Student Services. Completed packages are due May 18, 2017.
- It’s Mental Health Week: Students and staff are invited to #Getloud for Mental Health Week. Talk about mental health anyway you can. Take care of your own mental health with our daily tips. Today’s tip: Spend time in nature to yield positive mental health benefits. Set a daily goal of 30 minutes outside.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Goulash served with side salad and garlic breadstick, beef or breaded chicken burger with choice of toppings, hamburger pizza, Thai chicken wraps.
- Much Music Dance: You have today and tomorrow to get your ticket for the dance on Thursday. Cost is $8.
- Basketball Intramural Playoffs Today: The losers of games 3 and 4 play for Bronze.
- The following students still have hockey jerseys to be returned: Marley MacNeill, Grace Gormley, Calista Steele, Maddy Murphy, and Maria Ferguson.
- Badminton: Provincials start today with Senior Mixed Doubles at Bluefield High School. Dan Martell/Grace Gormley will represent MRHS at this event.
- Congrats to our Juvenile Doubles teams: Morgan Jardine/Arika Pollard; Colin Curran/Cam White for moving on to provincials this week.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken fajita on whole wheat tortilla with Mexican rice, cheesy flat bread, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.