It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Kyle Benoit, Mack Paton
Badminton: Congratulations to the following players who made it through to Provincials. Montague took 1/2 of the available seats in last night’s badminton action:
- Singles: Grace Gormley; Sarah MacRae; Donavan Bears; Daniel Martell;
- Doubles: Donavan Bears/Nolan McKenna
- Tonight’s Regional Games are held in two locations:
- Souris (Juvenile Boys and Girls Singles) – Morgan Jardine; Alyssa MacNeill; Arika Pollard; Colin Curran; Cam White
- Francois Buote (Mixed Doubles) – Dan Martell/Grace Gormley; Lucas MacAulay/ Kelly Clements; Ryan Curran/Maria Ferguson
Welcome to the Following Staff: Bryanne MacLeod, Hailey Batchilder, Harold Brothers, Jessica Campbell
- Biology Students: Those students who missed Mr. Trainor’s biology test yesterday should go at 11:45am today to write the test, as you are doing a lab today in class.
- A UPEI rep is here today to assist with 1st year course registrations. Students accepted into Sciences and Kiniesology should attend at approximately 9:00am, while Arts, Business, Nursing and Engineering will go at approximately 10:30am.
- SAVE meeting today at 11:50 am in the Library Conference Room.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side salad and garlic breadstick, chicken parmesan wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- Student Council is having a Much Music Dance on Thursday, May 4. Tickets will be on sale until Tuesday, May 2. Cost is $8.
- Basketball Intramural Playoffs Tomorrow: Teachers vs Team 3’s.
- Women’s Softball practice today at 3:30.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken teriyaki served with rice and side veggies, grilled cheese on texas toast, Mexican pizza, chicken Caesar salad wraps.
- Important SADD meeting on Tuesday, May 2, in the Library Conference room at 12noon. Bring a lunch! New members welcome….and needed!