It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Carmen Ohlandt, Brady Vincent.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Olivia Campbell, Bryanne MacLeod
Grade 12 Students:
- Grade 12 students who have signed up to meet with UPEI for 1st year course registration tomorrow should pay close attention to the following times and ensure they have communicated with the appropriate teachers that they will be missing class time. Students accepted into Sciences and Kiniesology will be approx 9:00am. Arts, Business, Nursing and Engineering will be at approximately 10:30am. Please listen closely to the announcements.
- Culinary: The culinary meal that was planned for this week has been postponed.
- Would the following people please see Mrs. Hicken today: Sam Martell, Taylor Stewart, and Abby Hameline.
- The following students need to submit their SEVEC forms by the end of this week: Hannah Annear, Colin Curran, Grace Gormley, Micah MacDonald, Katie E. MacNeill, Katie J. MacNeill, and Trevor Whalen.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, Philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.
- Badminton Senior Boys and Girls Singles today at Morell Regional High School: Grace Gormley, Rebecca Martens, Sarah MacRae, Donavan Bears, Daniel Martell, Nolan McKenna, Evan Stewart.
- Women’s Softball will go Tuesday and Wednesday of this week at 3:30. Games start next week, so please make every effort to get there.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side salad and garlic breadstick, chicken parmesan wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- Viking Pin applications are due in 8 school days! Remember if you are applying for Academic Pin, all you need is to write your name on an application-it’s that easy! Please start collecting your signatures outside of class time! No late entries will be accepted after May 8.