It’s a “D-C” Day!
Welcome to the Following Staff: Adam Gauthier, Bryanne MacLeod, Jennifer Girard, Darrell Bradley, Stephanie MacNeill, Chelsey MacDonald
- Prom: There is a meeting today in the Library Conference room for any Grade 12 students who are interested in helping out with this year’s prom!
- Today in the Cafeteria: Soup with grilled cheese sandwich on texas toast, donair pizza, ranch taco wraps.
Grade 12 Students:
- UPEI will be here on Wednesday, April 26, to do registration for first year students. You must go and see Ms. Victor today if you plan on attending UPEI and she will give you a time for registration on Wednesday. This will happen during class time in the down stairs computer room.
- We are asking for Grade 12s to nominate others in their class for the position of flagbearer during the graduation ceremony. This person will lead the procession on graduation day.
- Also needed are names of people who may be interested in being the valedictorian for the class of 2017. You submit your name yourself for this position. To be a valedictorian, you must be prepared to do a 2 – 3 minute speech in front of the class of 2017 AND another one in front of the grad activity committee, and then a larger speech on the actual day of graduation if you are chosen as valedictorian.
- Also, remember that we are taking photos or videos for a slide show for the graduation banquet. They can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basketball Intramural Playoff game today: Team 3 vs “Hoops I Did it Again”.
- Monday in the Cafeteria: Cheesy chicken pasta bake with side Caesar salad and a garlic bread stick, hamburger pizza, thai chicken wraps.