It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Brandon Lund, Zachary Lund, Sarah MacRae.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Jessica Campbell, Kenneth Nicolle, Wanda Cheverie, Adam Gauthier, Marla McCarron, Anna Howlett, Stephanie MacNeill, Chelsey MacDonald, Jennifer Girard, Kate Liu
Congratulations to Chloe Harris who competed yesterday in the National Poetry in Voice Competition (English Qualifiers) in Vancouver, B.C. Chloe was selected as one of the final six competitors who will advance to perform their three poetry selections again this evening. Special thanks to Ms. Trisha Burrows who has been Chloe’s poetry coach for this competition.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Easter turkey dinner with all the fixings and brown betty for dessert. Cost is $7.25.
- SAVE is holding a Dessert Auction today at 11:50am. Lots of goodies to bid on!
- Students going to CSLC need to get your deposits in Ms. Malone by Friday.
- Grad Activity Committee is having a meeting today at noon.
- The following students need to submit their SEVEC documents ASAP: Hannah Annear, Colin Curran, Grace Gormley, Micah MacDonald, Katie E. MacNeill, Katie J. MacNeill, Abigail Munro and Trevor Whalen.
- The Senior Men’s Softball team will practice today from 3:30 to 4:30pm.
- Attention all female rugby players! John LaBoyne, head coach of the UPEI Panthers Women’s Rugby team, will be here today at lunch time. He will be doing a presentation in Room 210 (Mr. Munn’s room). Great opportunity to check out what the Panthers have to offer. Open to all grades.
- Track & Field today from 3:30 to 4:30pm: Jumping Events.
- Next Basketball Intramural Playoff game is Friday when Team 3 play “Hoops I Did it Again”.
- Badminton Today: Juvenile Girls Doubles and Senior Boys Doubles played at Charlottetown Rural.
- Triathlon: Please pay Mr. MacDonald the $20 registration fee ASAP. Reminder of training times for triathlon: Tuesdays 7 am swim, Wednesdays 7 am spin ($3 per session), Thursdays 7 am swim.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Soup with grilled cheese sandwich on texas toast, donair pizza, ranch taco wraps.