It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Braden Gillis
Welcome to the Following Staff: Wanda Cheverie, Adam Gauthier, Marla McCarron, Stephanie MacNeill
- SAVE meeting today at 11:55 in the Library Conference room.
- This is the last week to get your donation in for Easter Seals. Collection ends this Thursday (tomorrow). The homeroom with the largest donation will win a dessert party!
- Dance tickets will go on sale Monday, April 24, for the Much Music Dance on May 4. Tickets are $8. Please make sure you have your contact signed and fees paid prior to buying a ticket.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- This week’s Culinary meal: “All Thai’d Up” which includes chicken pad thai along with spring rolls and vegetarian sushi, strawberry daifuku for dessert, and thai iced tea. All for $8; book your meal at the ticket booth during lunch break. Meal is being served on Friday at 11:50 in Room 136.
- The Montague Fire Department will be doing a training session this evening in the school parking lot at 7 pm.
- Track & Field today from 3:30 to 4:30pm: Throwing Events.
- Intramural Basketball Playoff Game Today: Team 2 vs Juicy Ballers.
- Badminton: Juvenile Boys Singles and Senior Girls Singles played here at MRHS.
- Student vs Teacher wheel-chair basketball game scheduled for noon on Thursday. First ones to sign up get to play!
- Triathlon: There will be a brick training session (bike and run) Saturday at 10am. Please let Mr. MacDonald know if you can attend.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Easter turkey dinner with all the fixings and brown betty for dessert. Cost is $7.25.
- Viking Pin applications are due in 12 school days! Please start collecting your signatures!