It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Satvinder Rai, Ms. Trisha Burrows, and Ms. Sandra Hicken. Belated greetings to the following students who celebrated their birthdays over the long weekend: Hayley Kemp, Mikayla Gill, Merlin M’Cloud, Jessica Perry, Chloe Murphy, Kevin Burke and Justin Flynn.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Chelsey MacDonald, Wanda Cheverie, Marla McCarron, Adam Gauthier, Bryanne MacLeod, Sylvia DeSousa, Kenneth Nicolle
- All nuns, Mother Superior, and Deloris are reminded that they have rehearsal at 12:00 noon in the music room today. Everyone must
- Trevor Whalen is asked to please see Mr. Kelly at break this morning.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken fajita on WW tortilla with Mexican rice, cheesy flat bread, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.
- Sister Act: All cast and crew who want a T-Shirt must have their money to Mrs. White this morning. They will be ordered this afternoon.
- Also all nuns and female fantasy dancers come see Mrs. White today for costume fittings.
- Today’s Intramural basketball action: Teachers vs the Caucasian Invasion.
- Athletic Forms and Fees will be collected during lunch break in the gym office.
- Women’s Softball try outs today at 3:30pm. Students should plan for both indoor and outdoor practice depending on weather.
- Women’s Basketball team meeting at the beginning of lunch time today: Room 87.
- There will be Women’s Rugby after school all this week, unless otherwise posted. The season is fast approaching, and there is a lot to cover. Cleats and mouth guards are required. Pass permission slips into Mr. Munn, and you can pay your forty dollar athletic fee any time this week. The long range forecast is cool for the week so dress for the weather.
- Track & Field Schedule: Begins today and runs until Thursday, May 18, from 3:30 to 4:30pm.
- Mondays: All events
- Tuesdays: Running Events
- Wednesdays: Throwing Events
- Thursdays: Jumping Events
- Regional Meet is Tuesday, May 23, and Provincials are Friday, June 2, and Saturday, June 3.
Badminton Zones Start Today!
- Below are the dates, locations and players for qualifiers for round 1. Please arrive at the venue by 4:00pm; start time is at 4:30. Please Note: All permission forms to be in to Mr. Gehl or Mr. Hayes. Protective Eye-wear (glasses or sport goggles) must be worn. Please see us if ASAP if you need goggles.
- April 18 (today) Juvenile girls singles and Senior boys singles – Colonel Gray. Athletes: 1. Daniel Martell 2. Donovan Bears 3. Nolan Mckenna 4. Evan Stewart 1. Morgan Jardine 2. Arika Pollard 3. Alexa Cann 4. Alyssa Macneil
- April 19 Juvenile boys singles and Senior girls singles – Montague High. Athletes:1 Colin Curran 2. Sam White 3. Noah Matheson 1. Grace Gormley 2. Lexy Mooney 3. Rebecca Martins 4. Sarah MacRae
- April 20 Juvenile girls doubles and Senior boys doubles. – C’Town Rural. Athletes: Donavan Bears / Nolan Mckenna, 2. Ryan Curran / Milo Ryan, 3. Ty Peardon / Colton Perry, 1. Morgan Jardine / Arika Pollard, 2. Alexa Cann / Alyssa MacNeil, 3. Gracie Lavendier / Katie Mahar.
- April 21 Juvenile boys doubles and Senior girls doubles – Souris. Athletes: Sarah MacRae / Abby Munro, 2. Kelly Clements / Ally Clements, 3. Lexy Mooney / Maria Ferguson, 1. Collin Curran / Cam White
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- SAVE is having a dessert auction on Thursday in the cafeteria at 11:50. A few desserts up for auction will be cookie pizza, cupcakes, brownies, Kit Kat cake, Aero cake, and decadent chocolate cake.
- Grad activity meeting on Thursday at noon.
- There will be a meeting this Friday at 12 in the Library Conference room for any Grade 12 students interested in helping out with Prom. Please come with ideas for decorations, food, and music!
- Cardigan Baseball and Softball registration will be held on Saturday, April 22, from 9:00am to 2:00pm and Wednesday, April 26, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at the Cardigan Fire Hall.
- You can also find information on their Facebook Page: Cardigan Minor Baseball Page or email John Munro at firstname.lastname@example.org