It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Navjot Singh.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Jessica Campbell, Sylvie De Sousa, Marla McCarron, Stephanie MacNeill
Congratulations to Zachary MacNevin, Silver medalist in 69kg Greco-Roman Wrestling at the Juvenile National Wrestling Championships over the weekend in Windsor, ON.
- SAVE meeting today at 11:55.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side salad and garlic bread stick, chicken parmesan wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- Members of the Senior Men’s Hockey Team need to pass their WASHED jerseys into Mr. Kelly.
- Viking Fit Today: Walk/Run Club
- Track and Field meeting today at 11:45am in the Fitness Center.
- Intramural basketball action today: Caucasian Invasion vs the Juicy Ballers.
Prom Vote: Grade 12 students will be having a vote this Thursday morning after reading period in their homeroom. The vote is for the format of prom. Here are the options that you can vote on:
- Option #1: Procession and a sit down meal. You can opt out of the sit down meal and just do the procession. There will be a spot on the ballot for you to indicate if you will be staying for the meal or not.
- Option #2: Procession and snacks.
- Reminder there is a meeting for the Senior Men’s Softball team in Mr. Kelly’s room at 12:00pm sharp on Thursday.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken teriyaki served with rice and side veggies, grilled cheese on Texas toast, Mexican pizza, chicken Caesar salad wraps.
- Student council members who are attending the conference on April 21 please pay ($25) Ms. Beaton by Thursday to reserve your spot.