It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Amadea Higginbotham, Madi Jay, Emma London and T.J. MacLeod.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Jessica Campbell, Sylvie De Sousa, Marla McCarron, Stephanie MacNeill, Lori Campbell
- There will be a short SEVEC meeting at the start of lunch today in Mr. Kelly’s room. This is an important meeting as we are beginning our twinning process.
- SADD meeting that was scheduled for today has been cancelled!
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, philly cheese steak flat bread hoagies, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wraps.
- Men’s Rugby: There is an important meeting at the beginning of lunch today in the gym for all guys going to Rothesay.
- The list of students signed up for the Senior Men’s Softball team has been posted around the school. There will be a short, but very important, meeting at the beginning of lunch on Thursday, April 13, in Mr. Kelly’s room.
- Viking Fit Today: Walk/Run Club
- Triathlon Training: Swimming at 7:00am again on Thursday, Spin Class at 7:00am on Wednesday (See Mr. MacDonald to sign up.).
- Next intramural basketball action is on Wednesday when the Caucasian Invasion play the Juicy Ballers.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side salad and garlic bread stick, chicken parmesan wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
Burger Love Selections:
- PEI Big Mac: 6oz PEI beef patty stuffed with PEI cheddar cheese and topped with a grilled potato chip, pickles, spinach and bacon
- Breakfast Burger: 6oz patty made from PEI beef topped with a fried egg, bacon, piece of lettuce and a maple syrup mayo sauce all between two homemade waffles for buns with a side of PEI hash browns.
- Double Stuffed ?
- Applewoodness Goodness ?
Hockey Playoff Pool:
- Montague Regional High Hockey Playoff Pool is now up and running, with a part of the proceeds going towards Toby Murphy and her family to help offset costs associated with her cancer treatment.
- Cost per entry is $10.00. Winnings will be distributed as such: 1st place- $200, 2nd place-$100, and 3rd place- $50. Remainder will be going to Toby and her family.
- The link is now live. https://www.officepools.com/invite/classic/m/ALPJ2JJ.
- The cut-off to enter the playoff pool will be this Wednesday, April 12by 12 noon! Paper copies are available in the Library. You can register online (create your team, with a clever but appropriate name) and enter online as well. You can give money to Matt or Angela Killeen. Even our “off island” friends, family and former students can play and send e-transfers directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (answer to security question can be montague). Last year an Ontario resident won, so please spread the word!
- If you or your friends and family were part of the MRHS Envirothon Hockey Pool last year, an email invite might have been automatically generated. So if you receive it more than once, we apologize.
- Thank you for your support. Best of luck!