It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Morgan Kemp, Matthew MacDonald, Jessica O’Brien.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Lisa Johnston, Marla McCarron, Stephanie MacNeill
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken stir fry with Cantonese noodles, cheesesteak quesadilla, Mexican pizzas, chicken Caesar salad wraps.
- JAM (Jesus at Montague) meets today at lunch in the Learning Centre.
- A student misplaced a pair of Under Armour shorts yesterday (black/blue). Please turn in to the office if found.
- All cast of “Sister Act” need to be in the music room at 3:30 today.
- Parent Teacher Interviews are being held this evening from 6:00 to 8:30.
- The following students are asked to please go to the computer lab at the beginning of D block today to complete course selections: Nigel Bailey, Kyle Benoit, Elijah Blue, Janie Davidson, Katelyn Decoste, Dustin Fleming, Mitchell Irving, Peer Kristensen, Mallory Lynch, Brent MacDonald, Matthew MacDonald, Cora MacKenzie, Abby MacLeod, Selina Martens, Calleigh Matheson, Jackson Moore, Grace Peardon, Matthew Quinn, Brandon Robertson, Brooke Robertson, Stephanie Shaw, Emma Sheppard, Hayden Somers, Evan Stewart (Gr. 11), Savannah Vandenberghe, Kyla White, Brady Barter, Abby Barter, Jessica Grace, Jake MacLean, Jack McKenna.
- Today is the last day to sign up if you are interested in Women’s Softball.
- Senior Men’s Hockey: There has been a change in tonight’s schedule. Montague will take on KISH at 6:40 tonight in Kensington. If Montague wins, they will play at 6:40 on Friday in Kensington. Please see Mr. Kelly ASAP if you are unable to attend.
- Come out and support the Senior Women’s Hockey team who takes on TOSH at 7:20 in Pownal tonight!
- Next Intramural basketball action is on Monday when “Hoops I Did It Again” play the Teachers.
- There are no classes tomorrow; teachers will be available for Parent Teacher Interviews from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 1:00 to 3:00.
- Monday in the Cafeteria: Cheesy chicken pasta bake with side Caesar salad and a garlic bread stick, hamburger pizza, thai chicken wraps.