It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Elijah Blue, Jakob Gosbee, Rebecca Martens
Welcome to the Following Staff: Lisa Johnston, James Beaton, Chelsey MacDonald, Stephanie MacNeill, Jessica Campbell
- SAVE meeting at 11:55 today in Library Conference room.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
- The Culinary 801 class is serving a meal tomorrow. Don’t forget to reserve your meal today!
- Acadia University invites students and parents to a session at the Delta Prince Edward on Thursday, April 6, starting at 7:00pm. Enrolment Advisors will walk students through the registration process and ensure they are registered for the classes they need in September.
- Gordon Doughart Award: Students entering Holland Collegewho come from a family that has been impacted by cancer; or a student who has volunteered for organizations committed to cancer research (eg. Relay for life) are eligible to apply. Application is online: http://cfpei.ca/scholarship/gordon-doughart-memorial-award/ 6
- The Senior Women’s Hockey team takes TOSH at 7:20 in Pownal on Thursday.
- Today’s Intramural basketball game: Teachers vs Juicy Ballers.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken stir fry with Cantonese noodles, cheesesteak quesadilla, Mexican pizzas, chicken Caesar salad wraps.
- The next SADD meeting will be Tuesday, April 11, at 12noon in the Library Conference room. Members should be keeping these Tuesdays open for the next several weeks as we prepare year end events! New members always welcome!