Morning Announcements: It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Isaiah Mahar, Nanako Yamamoto, Disheng Zhang.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Hailey Batchilder, Marla McCarron, Stephanie MacNeill
- We are operating on a “one hour delay” schedule this morning.
- Home room teachers will be distributing “My Blueprint Course Selection Sign Off Sheets” to Grades 10 and 11 students this morning. These forms require signatures of both students and parents. Students are asked to take them home and return as soon as possible.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken teriyaki served with rice and side veggies, grilled cheese on Texas toast, Mexican pizza, chicken Caesar salad wraps.
- All members of Songbirds should see Ms. Beck today to pick up music.
- All cast of Sister Act! are reminded that you must have all of your costumes at rehearsal today.
- All people who have signed up for the crew of Sister Act! should be at rehearsal today from 3:30 to 5:30pm.
- A student has misplaced a purple DS. If anyone has found this item, please come to the office.
- Next Basketball intramural action is Friday when Team 2 play the Juicy Ballers.
- No Rugby practice today, but Badminton is a go!
- Men’s Spring Basketball for all interested in playing begins this Saturday, April 1. Practices will run Saturdays from 8:00 to 10:00am and Tuesdays from 5:00 to 7:00pm at the high school. For more information, contact Evan Nobles at 902-393-5118.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: BBQ chicken pizza slide with a side Caesar salad and a small cookie, donair pizza, ranch taco wraps.
Culinary Meals: Save the Date(s)!
- The Culinary 801A class is busy planning for their meals. There are four groups (of 4-5 students) who are each responsible to plan, prepare and execute two six-course meals this semester, in addition to our annual MRHS version of Burger Love. No meal details are yet confirmed but we are working on plans for ribs for one meal, as well as a Thai/Japanese meal, under the guidance and expertise of our Thai and Japanese exchange students. The dates are as follows:
- Thursday, April 6; Thursday, April 13 – MRHS Burger Love; Friday, April 21; Thursday, April 27
- Thursday, May 4; Friday, May 12; Friday, May 19; Friday, May 26
- Friday, June 2
- The meal’s menu details will be posted on the morning announcements at the first of the week. Cost is $8. Sign-ups will be at the ticket booth from 12 noon until 12:15, Tuesday to Thursday, each week.