It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Cody Taylor.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Chelsey MacDonald, Marla McCarron, Hailey Batchilder
- Congratulations to Chloe Harris, who is one of only 12 Canadian students who have qualified to participate in the English stream of the National Finals for Poetry in Voice next month in Vancouver. Good luck, Chloe!
- Hannah Aitken, Faith Best, Jacqueline Duorte, and Rachel Buell, please see Ms. White in Learning Centre B at morning break.
- There is a very important Choir rehearsal today after school. All Choir members must wear their uniforms for your photo shoot. Be changed and on the stage at 3:30.
- SADD meeting today at noon.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wrap.
- Attention Grads – Baby pictures and Grad write-ups are due by the end of lunch Friday. No exceptions.
- There will be a meeting for all Grade 12 athletes at 11:43 in the gym area. Please be on time!
- Men’s Rugby will be going until 6:00pm today!
- Members of the Senior Men’s Hockey Team have until Thursday of this week to pay your fees (or your names will be removed from the list). The fee per player is $20 and the list of players is posted on Mr. Kelly’s door (Room 226).
- Next Basketball intramurals are on Wednesday when Team 3 take on the Teachers.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side salad and garlic breadstick, chicken parmesan wraps, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wraps.
Eastern Eagles Soccer Registration:
- In-person registration session at Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre on Saturday, April 1 (10:00am to 2:00pm) and on Saturday, April 22 (10:00am to 2:00pm).
- Online registration is also available at easterneagles.goalline.ca
- Fees for U13 to U20 (born in 1997 to 2005) is $190, Sr. Women is $215 and Sr. Men is $260.
- A late fee of $20 per player will apply to all registrations received after April 30 for Youth and Senior Players (U11 and up) or May 15 for Mini Players (U5 to U9). Players registering after these dates will be placed on a team only if space is available.
- A family discount of $10 per player will apply if you have 3 or more children playing between U7 and U20.
- A deposit of $20 per player will be required for jerseys and will be collected at the time jerseys are handed out. These deposits will be returned at the end of the season when jerseys are returned.
- Coaches and other volunteers are needed to keep the program running. Please sign up at the registration sessions.