It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Ms. Alana Trainor!
Welcome to the Following Staff: Kenneth Nicolle, Jessica Campbell, Emma Donovan, Roberta Giddings
- Social Justice and Diversity Club meeting today, 11:45, Room 211. New members welcome.
- Today (1:15-2:15pm), there will be a MADD presentation educating students about the dangers of impaired driving. This is a powerful presentation for all students.
- There will be two short classes this afternoon with a break directly following the assembly.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken teriyaki served with rice and side veggies, grilled cheese on Texas toast, Mexican pizza, chicken Caesar salad wrap.
- MRHS is hosting the Powerlifting Provincials today. Best of luck to our athletes participating!
- Next Basketball intramural game is Monday when “Hoops I Did It Again” plays Team 2.
- No classes tomorrow (Friday, March 10) for students. Grade 11 students are reminded to book your appointments with your teacher mentors for help with course selection for the next school year.
- Don’t forget to “spring ahead” by changing your clocks on Sunday to Daylight Saving Time.
- Monday in the Cafeteria: Goulash served with side salad and garlic breadstick, beef or breaded chicken burger with choice of toppings, hamburger pizza, Thai chicken wrap.