It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Alexys Mooney
Welcome to the Following Staff: Adam Gauthier, Chelsey MacDonald, Jessica Campbell, Amy McCarron, Kenneth Nicolle, Marla McCarron
Men’s Basketball Meeting:
There is a parent meeting today at 4:00 pm in the Library Conference Room, giving parents a chance to share feedback and/or concerns on the current men’s basketball season. If parents are unable to attend this meeting, but have feedback they would like to share, please contact the school or email Ms. Trainor (email@example.com), Athletic Director, Ms. MacDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vice Principal, or Ms. Evans-Renaud (email@example.com), Principal. We are very proud of the accomplishments of our Men’s Basketball team and wish to end our season on a positive note.
- There will be a JAM (Jesus at Montague) meeting at 11:45 in Learning Centre B today. This is a group that gets together to discuss common interests and do good work in the community. If you are interested, come and check it out!
- Members of the Senior Men’s Hockey team can pick up their jerseys in Mr. Kelly’s classroom (Room 226). The cost to play is $20, which must be paid before picking up your jersey.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Soup with grilled cheese sandwich on Texas toast, Pacific rim, donair pizza, ranch taco wrap.
- Grads, don’t forget to sign up for next week’s grad class activity planned for Brookvale Ski Park. See Mr. MacDonald in Room 141 during lunch break ($20 and a permission form).
- We are looking for stage crew for the musical. If you are interested in painting, construction and changing props for scenes, then sign up for stage crew. Also, we need crew for costumes, hair and makeup. See Ms. White if you are interested. This is a lot of fun!
- Triathlon meeting today at 12:00pm in Room 141.
- Basketball intramurals today: Juicy Baller vs Team 3.
- Next Basketball intramural game: Monday when Hoops I Did It play the Teachers.
- Monday in the Cafeteria: Cheesy chicken pasta bake with side Caesar salad and a garlic bread stick, potato bowl, hamburger pizza, Thai chicken wrap.