It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Kendrick Hainer and Lydia Smith.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Brian Crane, Hailey Batchilder
- Photo Club: If you are interested in joining, stop by and pick up the 30-Day Photo Challenge in Room 201 today at lunch.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wrap, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wrap.
- Basketball intramurals today: Team 2 plays Team 3.
- The basketball teams will play their semi- final games this evening with Montague Men playing at Souris at 7:00 pm and Montague Women playing at Bluefield at 5:30 pm. Come on out and support the Montague Vikings! Best of luck to both teams!
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken stir fry with Cantonese noodles, Mexican pizza and chicken Caesar salad wrap.
- Next Basketball intramural game is Friday when Juicy Baller plays Team 3.
- The Drama Club is going to have their first meeting on Monday, March 6, at 12:00 noon in Room 211. Don’t be shy! Join! You will have a lot of fun!
- Just a reminder to C & D-Block study block students: Library is closed this Thursday and Friday afternoon to accommodate Grade 10 library stations. Sorry for the inconvenience. Students should make use of cafeteria or leave the building.
This spring there will be volleyball for girls in the U-14, U-16, and U-18 divisions. The U-14 division is for Grades 7-8 girls (or stronger Grade 6 girls), U-16 division for Grade 9-10 girls, and U-18 for Grades 11-12. There will be one practice a week, followed by an evening of games. The first two practices will be Sunday, March 5, and Sunday, March 12, at Montague Regional High School from 6:30-8:00pm. For further information, email John Munro at email@example.com or call 902-659-2532.