It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to John Campbell, Darcy MacPherson, Grace Rooney and Mr. Matt Killeen. Belated greetings to the following students who celebrated their birthdays over this past weekend: Abby MacLeod, Ethan Haight, Brent MacDonald, Hunter Washington.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Hailey Batchilder, Jessica Campbell, Jana MacLeod, Kenneth Nicolle, Ryan Nicholson
- Lyric Brennan is asked to go to the Library this morning.
- Today in the Cafeteria: goulash served with side salad and garlic breadstick, homemade beef or breaded chicken burger with choice of toppings, hamburger pizza and Thai chicken wrap.
Grade 12 Students:
- (New Prices) The Brookfield Ski Park is booked for March 8 for a grad class activity. This would involve leaving the school at 2:00, and being back at the school around 9:00 that evening. Cost is $20.00 (or $10 if you have your own equipment) which will be collected in Room 119 from Feb. 27 to March 3. Students must travel by bus so it is necessary to sign up in order for the buses to be booked ahead of time.
- Pease get your Viking Pin applications in the Library and get started on those signatures! See Mrs. Killeen with any questions.
- Acadia University has rescheduled their visit and will be here today from 11:45 to 12:30. Any student wanting to apply may do so directly today. Please see Ms. Victor or Ms. Toombs for a transcript.
- UNB is having a Transition to University parent and student information evening today at 7:00pm at the Delta Charlottetown and Tuesday, February 28, at 7:00pm at the Summerside Credit Union Place.
- Basketball intramurals start tomorrow. Team 1 plays The Caucasian Invasion.
- Any boys interested in playing on the high school hockey team this year can sign up on the sign-up sheet outside of the athletic office. Today is the only day to sign up as the roster needs to be submitted by Tuesday, February 28.
- Badminton Club: Come knock off some rust before team tryouts begin. Monday and Wednesday after school from 3:10 – 4:45.
- There will be a short Experiences/SEVEC meeting for those students accepted into the program on Tuesday, February 28, at 12pm in Mr. Kelly’s room (226)
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken fajita on WW tortilla with Mexican rice, cheesy flat bread, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wrap.
- Next Basketball intramural game is on Wednesday when Team 2 plays Team 3.
- MADD Assembly on March 9: 1:15 – 2:15pm.