It’s a “D-C” Day!
Belated Greetings to Brodie McCarthy and Justin McCarthy who had their birthdays yesterday.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Denise McGillivray, Jessica Campbell, Kenneth Nicolle, Nancy Cudmore.
- SAVE members are asked to go to Learning Centre B at morning break.
- Social Justice and Diversity Club meeting at lunch today, Room 210.
- Sister Act rehearsal after school and Singing Telegrams rehearsal this evening are both cancelled due to the pending weather. Sister Act members should listen to the radio tomorrow to check the status of your rehearsal scheduled for Friday.
- Due to a delay in receiving the Provincial Math Assessment results, report cards will be delayed. We are hoping to send them out next week.
- The following students were successful in the gymnastic competition which was held on Monday and will be going on to the provincials: Lily Levesque 1st place, Taylor T. MacDonald 2nd place and Katie E. MacNeill 3rd Congratulations, girls, and best of luck in the provincials!
- There will be Yoga every Tuesday and Thursday at 12:05 in Room 87.
- Gymnastics practices scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday next week. Provincials are on February 18.
- Wrestling 4:00 to 6:00pm today.
- Gymnastics 3:00 to 4:30pm today.
- Students who wish to participate in Poetry in Voice, should be prepared to present two poems on Monday or Tuesday at lunch in Room 211. See Ms. Burrows if you have any questions.
- Next SADD meeting is Tuesday, February 14, at 12:05pm in Library Conference room.
- Family Violence Prevention Week is Feb 13-17:
- Tuesday: Positive remarks on lockers
- Wednesday: “Walk in Silence” (leave Active Communities at 11:45, be back to school by 12:45). Students are welcome to join in; leaving school at 11:30am.
- Thursday: Bake Sale/Hot Chocolate at lunch
- Friday: Wear Purple Day