It is a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Sarah Campion and Mackenzie Stewart.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Kenneth Nicolle, Helena Jamieson, Nicole Butler
- Brief but important Triathlon meeting today in room 141 at 12:00.
- Writer’s group will meet today at 12:00 in Room 211.
- Louis Walsh’s driver education classes start this evening 3:20-6:20.
- SHAD rep will visiting during A Block today with information on their summer program.
- UPEI will be in the lobby at lunch time today to answer questions and share information on the NEW scholarship application.
- SADD meeting today at lunch time in the Library Conference Room.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, Philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wrap
Grade 12 Students:
- Applications are available at Student Services for the Canadian Association for Principals Leadership Award. For more information please stop into Student Services. Please fill out applications and return to Ms. Toombs or Ms. Victor by February 24, 2017. Successful applicant will be notified.
- Gymnastics practice Tuesday and Thursday after school at MCS.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce served with side salad and garlic breadstick, chicken parmesan wrap, panzerotti and hummus and veggie wrap.
- PEI Field Hockey Association will hold an information meeting Wednesday, February 8, at Sport PEI at 7 pm for U-18 Nationals Field Hockey championships in Toronto in July, and information meeting for Future Stars Camp for players between the ages 12 and 17 with instructor Mark Pearson, former Olympic player. Camp will be held April 29 and 30 at UPEI. If unable to attend, but interested, please contact email@example.com.