It’s a “D-C” Day!
Belated Greetings to Brady Barter and Gracie Lavandier who had their birthdays over the weekend.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Mindy Johnston, Nicole Butler
- Kathleen Chandler and Jacqueline Dourte are to see Mrs. Hicken before they leave today.
- Best of luck to the women’s gymnastics team who will be leaving at 11:15 today to compete in a competition at MCS. Students include Taylor MacDonald, Brianne MacDonald, Katie MacNeil, Lily Levesque, Sarah Campion, Faith MacLeod, and Maya Hinks.
- Would you like to learn how to make a sock bunny, a valentine candy melt or an Easter egg bunting? If you said yes to any of the following, come to Craft Group in Room 133 at 12:00 today to decide what we will start with. New members are always welcome.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Cheesy chicken pasta bake with side Caesar salad and a garlic bread stick, hamburger pizza, Thai chicken wrap
- Triathlon spin class today begins at 4pm. You are asked to be at the pool and ready at 3:45pm. Only 14 spin bikes are available. If you are interested, you must sign up with your $3 at break this morning or at lunch in Room 141, Mr. MacDonald’s class. First come first served.
Grade 12 Students:
- UPEI will be in the lobby at lunch time on Tuesday, February 7. They will be here to answer questions and share information on the NEW scholarship application.
- Holland College will be here at lunch time on Wednesday February 8, for one to one meetings with students. Students can sign up in Student Services for a time to meet individually with a recruit advisor.
- SHAD is a unique four-week summer enrichment program for high-achieving Grades 10, 11, and 12 students. Participants live in residence with 50 of their like-minded peers at one of 13 leading universities across Canada. The program focuses on science, engineering, math, entrepreneurship, and the arts, but there are also outdoor recreational activities such as camping and hiking.
- Kyle Blaney will be here on Tuesday, February 7, for a presentation. Kyle will be visiting A Block Biology 521 as well as A Block Math421. Any Grade 10 or 11 student who is not in those classes and would like to hear more about the program are welcome to come to a presentation in the library at 9:45. In order to do so you must sign up with Ms.Victor or Ms.Toombs and get permission from your teacher.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, Philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wrap