It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Belated Greetings to Kevin Herring and Cameron Pollard who had birthdays yesterday.
Welcome to the Following Staff: Chelsey MacDonald, Jessica Campbell, Wanda Cheverie
- Important SAVE meeting at 11:50. SAVE members please try to attend. New members are welcome!
- Peer Helpers need to return their Peer Helping Handbooks to Ms. Beaton as soon as possible.
Today’s Class Schedule:
- 08:45am – 08:55am – Semester 1 A-Block
- 08:55am – 09:05am – Semester 1 B-Block
- 09:05am – 09:15am – Semester 1 C-Block
- 09:15am – 09:25am – Semester 1 D-Block
- 09:25am – 10:25am – Semester 2 A-Block
- 10:25am – 10:35am – Morning Break
- 10:35am – 11:43am – Semester 2 B-Block
- 11:43am – 12:30pm – Lunch Break
- 12:30pm – 01:45pm – Semester 2 C-Block
- 01:45pm – 01:55pm – Afternoon Break
- 01:55pm – 03:10pm – Semester 2 D-Block
- Students are encouraged to check out what activities are going on in the gym every day during lunch.
- Reminder that the fitness center is open in the mornings before class, during lunch time, and after school every day!
- Buddy challenge: Bring a new gym buddy with you to the fitness center in the first week of the new semester and receive a prize! See the Phys-Ed office for details!
- Monday in the Cafeteria: Cheesy chicken pasta bake with side Caesar salad and a garlic bread stick, hamburger pizza, Thai chicken wrap.
- Would you like to learn how to make a sock bunny, a valentine candy melt or an Easter egg bunting? If you said yes to any of the following, come to Craft Group in Room 133 at 12:00 on Monday to decide what we will start with. New members are always welcome.
Public Service Announcement:
- There is an information meeting for all individuals wishing to be employed by TCAP Pool (lifeguards and instructors) on Thursday, February 9, at 7:30pm in the Aerobics room. Anyone interested who cannot make the meeting, please call 902-838-3429 and leave your contact information.