It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Maddy Murphy.
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff Today: Chelsey MacDonald, Kenneth Nicolle, Brian Crane
Weather and Exams:
- If all schools are cancelled, the exam schedule will start on Thursday with D-Block and the Math 521 Provincial Assessments.
- If there is a delay any day, all scheduled exams will start an hour later.
- If one or more schools are cancelled on Wednesday, but we are not, D-Block exams will be written, but the Provincial Math Assessments will be written on Thursday. Students who have conflicts with an exam in C-Block have had arrangements made to accommodate that. (Ms. Murphy’s English 521 will do their presentations on Thursday afternoon, Ms. Beaton’s Biology 521 will write on Tuesday morning and Ms. Beaton Physics 521 will write Tuesday afternoon. History 621B and Oceanography 621 will be arranged with the teacher – these are for conflicts only!)
- SAVE students are asked to please meet Mrs. White in Room 95 at 11:45 today for a five minute meeting.
- SADD meeting that was scheduled for today is cancelled.
- Grad Activity Committee meeting at 12:00 noon today in Room 119.
- Choir is cancelled today and tomorrow. Study hard!
- No Jazz or Concert Band this week.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wrap.
- Exams start tomorrow with the Grade 11 Provincial Math Assessment and all D Block courses. Morning exams begin at 9:00am with first dismissal at 10:30am and completion at 11:30am.
- Student Council will be providing complimentary hot chocolate and snacks in the cafeteria each morning during exams.
- Cafeteria will operate from 7:00am to 1:00pm during exams with a limited menu.
- Students are reminded that the gym and fitness centre will be closed during exams.
- There is a St. Francis Xavier Information Session in Charlottetown on February 13 at 6:30pm at the Hotel on Pownal. This is a chance for grads to explore everything StFX has to offer.