It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Belated Birthday to the following students who celebrated their special days over this past weekend: Noah Hereygers, Hunter Pauley-Smith, Ethan Yorston
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff Today: Kenneth Nicolle, Brian Crane (am), Chelsey MacDonald
- Students are reminded about the SEVEC/Experiences Canada information meeting about an exchange trip for next year. This short meeting will take place in Mr. Kelly’s Room (226) at 12pm sharp. This is open to Grade 10-11 students only.
- Craft Group meets today at 11:45 in Room 133.
- The Sister Act rehearsal scheduled for after school today has been cancelled.
- All Choir and Band students are reminded that your paperwork and trip deposits are due to Ms. McInnis tomorrow.
- The Online Submission Form to allow the public to provide input on the recommendations in the Category II School Change Study Reports has been changed to allow anonymous submissions. Follow this link provided.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Cheesy chicken pasta bake with side Caesar salad and a garlic bread stick, potato bowl, hamburger pizza, Thai chicken wrap.
- Parent Council meeting this evening at 6:00 in the Library Conference Room.
- Several students have outstanding athletic fees which must be paid as soon as possible.
- Power Lifting: Austin deVries
- Cross Country: Marya MacPherson ($10), Noah Matheson ($15)
- Women’s Basketball: Alecia Shaw, Selina Martens, Grace Gormley, Carrsyn Haley, Morgan Jardine, Chelsea MacPherson, Jannelle Quinn, Abigail Hameline
- Men’s Basketball: Noah Williams, Sawyer Acorn, Dyllin Bernard, Logan Fitzpatrick, Wesley Harris, Marshall Ryan, Milo Ryan
- SAVE students are asked to please meet Mrs. White in Room 95 at 11:45 on Tuesday for a 5 minute meeting.
- Student Council will be providing complimentary hot chocolate and snacks in the cafeteria each morning during exams.
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Chicken quesadilla with Mexican rice and side salad, philly cheese steak flat bread hoagie, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wrap.