It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Noah Jory.
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff Today: Adam Clow (pm), David MacKay, Nicolle Butler, Wanda Cheverie, Mindy Johnston
- STRIVE meeting today in Student Services during lunch break, starting at 11:45am.
- Student Services is closed during lunch break today due to the meeting going on.
- Today in the Cafeteria: Chicken fajita on ww tortilla with Mexican rice, cheesy flat bread, BBQ chicken pizza, BLT wrap.
- There has been another change of date for the next Culinary meal. The new day is Thursday, January 19. Sign-ups for the meal will be at the ticket booth on Tuesday and Wednesday at noon. Cost is $8.
- Members of the Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams MUST pay your athletic fees by January 24, 2017 (last day of classes for first semester). Failure to pay may result in extra bench time during upcoming games.
- Men’s Dodgeball finals today: The Next Blues vs Montague Flyers
- There will be a meeting today for all people interested in Triathlon at 12:00pm in Room 141. The meeting will include information about training this year and being able to access the pool.
- Gymnastics Practices This Week: Wednesday 3-4 at MCS and Thursday 3-4 at MCS.
- Women’s Dodgeball finals have been postponed until Thursday: Squad Balls vs Kardodgians
- Tomorrow in the Cafeteria: Baked macaroni and cheese served with side salad and roll, pizza wrap, panzerotti, hummus and veggie wrap.
- There is a Grad Activity Committee meeting on Thursday at 12:00 noon in Room 119.