It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Jayde Maynard and Emma Stewart.
Welcome to the Following Guest Staff Today: Nicole Butler, Melissa MacLean, Adam Gauthier, Jessica Campbell, Jana MacLeod, Mindy Johnston
- Today in the Cafeteria: BBQ chicken pizza slice with a side Caesar salad and a small cookie, Pacific rim flavors from Thailand, Southeast Asia and China, donair pizza, ranch taco wrap.
- Don’t forget the Culinary meal being served today from Room 136.
- No musical rehearsal after school today.
- The Women’s and Men’s Basketball teams will be leaving the school at 12:30pm today .
For Grade 12 Students:
- Schulich applications are now being accepted at Student Services; students will have until Monday, January 30, at 3pm to submit. Schlulich Scholarships are awarded to students who are pursuing post-secondary education in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM). MRHS can nominate one student. Your application package should include a letter outlining where you intend to pursue your education as well as why we should choose you as our Schlulich Nominee. You will need to provide two reference letters from teachers. All of this needs to be handed in to Ms. Victor no later than January 30 at 3pm.
- Monday in the Cafeteria: Goulash served with side salad and garlic breadstick, Beef or breaded chicken burger with choice of toppings, hamburger pizza, Thai chicken wrap.
- Change of Date: Culinary Meal #8 will be held on Wednesday, January 18, at 11:50am in Room 136. For the last culinary meal, we will be having dinner in Mexico which includes crisp Tortillas with Guacamole, Mexican Chicken Soup served with some Cheesy Mexican Spoon Bread, Granny Smith Apple Empanadas topped off with homemade Vanilla Ice Cream drizzled with a Caramel Sauce and a sweet (Non-Alcoholic) Strawberry Daiquiri.