It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Chase Brown and Morgan Therien. We also extend belated greetings to Logan Glover who celebrated his birthday over this past weekend.
- Student Council meeting in Room 139 at 11:50 today.
- There are a number of Grade 12 students who owe the $12 sitting fee for Heckbert’s Studios. You are reminded that you cannot view your grad proofs until this fee is paid. The following students are asked to pay Ms. Kristina McLane: Anthony Cormier, Nate VanIderstine, Nolan McCarthy, Jake Rouzes, Rebecca Martens, Lachlainn de Montbrun, Austin Sorrie, John Ferguson, Braden Stewart, Matthew Lannigan, Isaac Kemp, Taylor McDonald
- Heckberts will be here, in Room 229, between 11:45 and 12:30 this Wednesday, October 5, to take orders for grad photos. If you are ordering with a credit card, please call the studio at 902-566-5500 before Wednesday (in order to get the special offer).
- Any students who are looking for volunteer opportunities, can see Ms. Victor in Student Services.
- Applications are now open for the Loran Scholarship. Application packages are available in Student Services, but must be returned to Ms. Victor by October 11 at 3pm.
- October 20: St. Mary’s University will be here at lunch time for an information session for Grade 12’s.
- December 1: Acadia University will be here at lunch time to offer admissions on the spot to Grade 12 students.
- Women’s shoot around starts today from 5:00 to 6:30pm for all women interested in playing basketball.
- Wrestling practice is today from 3:30 to 5:30pm at Montague Consolidated School.
- Today: Men’s Soccer team plays at Westisle at 4:30pm.
- Today: Men’s Volleyball team plays at Westisle at 5:00pm.
- Today: Women’s Volleyball Team Black plays at 5:00pm.
- Today: Field Hockey Team plays at Colonel Gray at 5:10pm.
- Today: Zone 4 Cross Country Qualifier.
- Tuesday, October 4: Zone 4 Cross Country Qualifier.
- Wednesday, October 5: Women’s Soccer Team home game against Francois Buote at 4:30pm.
- Wednesday, October 5: Men’s Volleyball Team hom against Francois Buote at 4:30pm.
- Wednesday, October 5: Women’s Volleyball Team Red home against Francois Buote at 4:30pm.
- Thursday, October 6: Field hockey team plays at TOSH at 5:30pm.
- Block meetings for Peer Helpers on Tuesday, October 4 (tomorrow) in Room 139.
- Jays Day at MRHS is tomorrow! Stay tuned for more information.
- Triple P Parenting is putting on a seminar session at Montague Consolidated School on October 4 at 6:30pm. Childcare will be provided.
- Readers’ Circle will meet Tuesday, October 4, in Seminar Room 106 at 11:45am. Bring your lunch if you’d like.
- SADD will meet on Tuesday, October 4, in Library Conference Room 111 at 12:05pm. Bring your lunch if you’d like.
- Fly Tyers will meet on Wednesday at 11:45am in Mr. Trainor’s room.
- Any students or staff who missed Picture Day, please note that retakes are Monday, October 17, in the morning.
- Any student interested in playing board or card games should go to Room 84 at lunch time.
- Grad Activity Committee is collecting photos for the graduation ceremony slideshow. Send your candid photos to email@example.com or post to MRHS 2017 GRADS Facebook page.
- Choir runs Tuesdays from 3:30 to 5:00pm and every Wednesday at 7:30am.
- All students are required to pay a $20 Student Fee. Home room teachers are accepting payments.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to pay $40 to help defray costs of this year’s planned grad activities.