- C Block exams are being written this morning.
- Students who are not writing exams are reminded that the Library is for individual quiet study only as there are exams being written in the seminar rooms. Large groups should study in the Cafeteria.
- The following students have overdue Library materials and will be responsible for payment if not returned: Lydia Acorn (2), Justin Bailey, Colton Blaisdell, Cordell Blaisdell (2), Dawn Boudreault (2), Kevin Burke, Lydia Butler, Marlee Clark, Colden Clory, Keegan Creed, Robin Dann, Katelyn DeCoste, Chaucer Fraser, Ben Gallant, Noah Garnhum, Jakob Gosbee, Chloe Harris, Noah Inman (2), Mitchell Irving, Jasmine Katz, Isaac Kemp, Avery Lewis, Ryan Lowery, Brent MacDonald, Jessie MacDonald, Taylor G. MacDonald, Justin MacKay, Alex MacKinnon, Hannah MacKinnon (2), Cameron MacLennan (1), Kyle MacMaster, Tori MacSwain, Samantha Martell, Nicholas Matheson, Jackson Moore, Jared Pirch, Samantha Pirch, Halle Quinn, Matthew Quinn, Alex Sanderson, Skyler Sentner, Charity Shepard, Brandon Smith, Cody Taylor, Alyta VandenBroek, Keighan White.
- Students are reminded that lockers should be cleaned out before leaving. All possessions must be removed as the maintenance staff will be emptying and cleaning the lockers over the summer. All items left behind will be discarded/given away!
- Grad Activity Day (paintball, hypnotist, banquet with slide show and awards) is Wednesday, June 22. Students should be at the school at 10:30am to board the bus. Paintball is from 11:00am to 2:00pm, hypnotist show is from 3:00 to 5:00pm, and BBQ/slideshow/awards event from 5:00 to 7:00pm.