It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Brandon Brydon and Danielle Collings.
Welcome to the following guest staff: Garrett Toole for Glenda McInnis, Nicole Butler for Chantelle Beaton, Michael Brothers for Ronnie Munn (pm), Andrea Crane for Pauline Kelly (pm).
- There will be a Grad Activity Committee meeting today at noon in Room 119.
- Logan Robertson is asked to go see Mrs. Killeen in the Library.
- Polar Expressions Summer 2016 National Poetry Contest and National Short-Story Contest is now accepting entries. Deadline is July 31, 2016. Please see Mrs. Killeen for more information before June 9 or check the website http://www.polarexpressions.ca/SummerContests.html
- Prom Tickets are on sale today in the Cafeteria from 12:00 to 12:20! Prom contracts must be signed by the student and parent/guardian, then passed in to the ticket seller before a Prom Ticket can be purchased. Tickets will be sold until June 8, 2016. Tickets are $25.00. ALL STUDENT AND ATHLETIC FEES MUST BE PAID AND UNIFORMS RETURNED IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A TICKET!
Outstanding Athletic Fees: (Reminder: These must be paid before purchasing a Prom ticket.)
- Men’s Rugby Fee ($30): Chandler Gordon, Dexter Fraser, Justin McCarthy, Milo Ryan, Alex MacKinnon
- Women’s Rugby Fee: Ally Clements ($10 balance)
- Women’s Softball Fee: Kirsten Buchanan ($35)
- Banquet Fee ($5):Kai Boyle
- Track and Field Fee ($10): David Thompson, Bailie Campbell
- Outstanding Fees: Jake Banks ($30), Kyle Parlee ($35), Jacob Bedell ($75)
- Friday: Yoga at lunch with Ms. Toombs in Room 201. Mats are provided.
- The following students are reminded that you are selling Prom Tickets from 12:00 to 12:20 in the Cafeteria on Friday – Emma, Tara and Rose.
- The Prom Committee will be barbecuing hot dogs Monday at lunch! Come on out and support Prom as this is our last fundraiser! Hot dogs will be $1.00.
- The Men’s Rugby team defeated Charlottetown Rural 33-0 in semifinal action yesterday. The men take on Bluefield in the AA Championship on Monday in Bluefield.
- The Women’s Rugby team lost 41-7 to TOSH in semifinal action yesterday. The women will play Colonel Gray for AAA Bronze at TOSH on Tuesday.
- The Women’s Softball team defeated TOSH 16-1 yesterday in quarterfinal action.
- Any Track and Field athletes who still need a schedule for provincials should see Ms. Nabuurs today. Practice today after school.
- The Job Bank is up and running! Check out the bulletin board across from Student Services.
- Students and staff are reminded all Library materials will be due on Wednesday, June 8.
- Mindful Mondays: helping teens de-stress. Meeting on Mondays in the Library Conference room from 12:00 to 12:30pm.
- Friday Song Requests can be submitted to Ms. Nabuurs or Haley MacLeod.
- Breakfast Club is up and running, and is open for all students.
- The Fitness Centre is open for students Monday to Thursday from 3:15 to 4:00 pm.
- Anyone who would like to have a free peer tutor to help with his or her subjects, see Ms. Christie Beck.
- All students are required to pay a $20 Student Fee each year. Payment should be made to the office.