It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Chelsey Conohan and Keegan Creed.
- Welcome back to the last few days of first semester! Three weeks before exams! Wow!
- SEVEC: There will be a short, but important, meeting for all students going on the SEVEC exchange this year. Please be in Mr. Kelly’s room (226) at 12:05 today.
- The Fitness Center will not be open after school today due to a scheduled staff meeting.
- Students who are interested in participating in Badminton PEI events and tournaments should see Ms. Nabuurs this week for more information.
- Holland College will be here this Thursday, January 7, from 11:45 to 12:30 for an information session. Students who are thinking of going to Holland College should plan to attend.
- Acadia will be back for a winter visit on February 24 from 11:45 to 12:30 in the Library Conference Room. There will be on the spot admissions. This visit will be more focused on scholarships and residences.
- Ordering Your Yearbook: 2015-16 Yearbooks are on sale until February 26. Don’t be disappointed.
- Friday Song Requests can be submitted to Christina Howlett or Ms. Nabuurs.
- Breakfast Club is up and running, and is open for all students.
- The Fitness Centre is open for students Monday – Thursday from 3:15 to 4:00 pm.
- Anyone who would like to have a free peer tutor to help with his or her subjects, see Ms. Christie Beck.
- All students are required to pay a $20 Student Fee each year. Payment should be made to the office.