- Students are reminded that all missing items must be paid for or returned in order to receive final end of year reports. Home room teachers have attached lists of missing items to report cards/transcripts. Payments may be made at the main office.
- School office is closed for the summer. Transcript requests should be directed to the English Language School Board at 902-368-6990.
- Detailed information for Graduates is available at https://montaguehigh.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/dates-and-times-to-remember-for-2015-grads.pdf
Highlights of Upcoming Events:
Friday, June 19:
- Prom: Due to fire regulations, you must have a ticket to enter the Cafeteria or Gymnasium. No exceptions.
- Detailed information regarding Prom is available at https://montaguehigh.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/prom-memo-update.docx
Monday, June 22:
- Bus leaves for Grads to Brooklyn Paintball at 1:30pm. No private vehicles allowed.
- BBQ, slideshow and awards ceremony for Grads in the Cafeteria from 5:00 to 7:00pm.
- Hypnotist show from 7:00 to 9:00pm.
Tuesday, June 23:
- Grad list is posted at 8:30am.
- Exams, projects, report cards, transcripts and grad invitations picked up in Cafeteria between 8:30 and 9:45am.
- Grad rehearsal at Wellness Centre; attendance is mandatory!
- Grads pick up gowns at 11:00am.
- Church Service rehearsal from 1:00 to 3:00 pm at Hillcrest (only for those who volunteered).
Wednesday, June 24:
- Church service volunteers should be at Hillcrest Church at 5:00pm.
- Grads not volunteering at Church Service should be at the school at 5:15 for pinning of sashes and line up for procession (random breathalyzer tests).
- March to Hillcrest Church starts at 5:50pm. Interfaith service for grads only from 6:00 to 6:40pm.
- Grand parade to Wellness Centre starts at 6:45, followed by ceremonies from 7:00 to 9:30pm.
- Reception for grads, parents and guests at MRHS Cafeteria at 9:30pm.
Friday, June 26:
- Grades 10 and 11 Students receive report cards. Buses will be running.
- Grades 10 and 11 exams may be picked up in the Cafeteria between 8:30 and 10:30am. At 10:30, exams and report cards will be moved to the Library, where they will be available between 12:30 and 3:00pm.
- All missing items must be returned or paid for in order to receive reports. Last day for students.
Monday, June 29:
- Exams and report cards not already picked up will be available in the main office between 9:00 and 11:30am and 1:00 to 3:00pm.