It’s a “D-C” Day!
Welcome to the following guest staff today: Ellen MacCannell for Tim Lea, Hailey Butler for Alana Trainor, Anna Howlett for Matt Killeen, Donna White for Bethany MacLeod, Krista Boudreault for Angela Killeen.
Happy Birthday to Alex Sanderson.
- Students who missed Ms. Garland’s Math assignments on Friday, March 13, should go to Room 201 at 11:50 today to complete and/or begin those assignments.
- The elections for Student Council have been moved to A Block on Tuesday, March 31. Interviews for candidates will be held at lunch and the results will be announced at the end of the day. Best of luck to all of our candidates: Hannah Glover, Chloe Jardine, John Ployer, Tyson Sheppard, Amanda Gormley and Emma Collings!!
- Student Council will be hosting a dessert party in the Cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:00pm on Tuesday, March 31. All you can eat dessert for only $5! Also, all the items from our recent Student Council Facebook Silent Auction will be available for pick-up that evening.
- The Culinary class has changed the dates of meals being prepared. Cost is $8, order in advance.
- Thursday, April 2: Greek salad with lettuce, juicy tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese and zesty vinaigrette, tender meatballs in a sweet and sour sauce, Greek couscous filled with tomatoes and spices, crunchy colourful stir-fry filled with carrots, broccoli and peppers, crispy soft pretzel, sweet shortbread cookie served with a bright sorbet, and a cup of nectar to satisfy your thirst.
- Friday, April 10: Roasted butternut squash soup, garnished with sour cream and chives, savoury pork stir fry served on jasmine rice, chocolate dipped cheesecake and stuffed strawberries, topped off with a refreshing watermelon lemonade.
- Deadline for March Scholastic book orders are now due on Wednesday, April 1.
- Badminton practice after school today from 3:15 to 5:00 pm.
- Triathlon morning training sessions: Mondays and Wednesdays at the Pool, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at the Fitness Centre.
- Athletic Wear is on sale from the Student Store most days from 10:30am to noon. T-Shirts and hats are priced at $10 while hoodies and sweatpants sell for $30. Students should see Cassie!
- All students are required to pay the $20 Student Fee.
Public Service Announcements:
- Louis Walsh Driving Students are reminded that your last five sessions will start on March 31. This will mean that you will finish April 28. The last five classes are for everyone.
- CK’s Canteen at Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre is closing for the season on Sunday.