Welcome the following guest staff today: Harris Campbell for Anne MacKinnon, Amy Beck for Karen Malone, Ellen MacCannell for Donna White, Hailey Butler for Mary Ellen Campbell, Andrew Murchison for Angela Kelleen, Stephanie Pemberton for Jillian Power and Helena Jamieson for Dawn Martell.
• Thursday Morning Exams: SCI421, BIO521, BIO621
• Thursday Afternoon Exams: FRE521, FRE621
• 2015 Student-Teacher Hockey Game is scheduled for February 10 at 7:30pm. Any Grade 12 students wanting to play against our esteemed, very athletic and skilled teachers, please see Ms. MacLeod to sign up! $5 fee must be paid and permission forms signed before the “draft pick” on February 3rd!!
• The following students have athletic jerseys that must be returned: Patrick Walsh, Cameron Gillis, Tynan Murphy, Joel Hancock, Owen MacDonald.
• Experience life at Holland College for yourself! Taking a campus tour is a great way to get a better idea of what it’s like to be a student at Holland College. A student ambassador will show you around the campus of your choice, and you’ll get to experience for yourself what a hands on learning environment is like. Next Campus Tour Day is Saturday, February 7, 2015. Interested Students can register directly online at http://www.hollandcollege.com/campus-tour/
• Any Grade 12 student who is planning to apply to a Nursing Program should remember that the application deadline is earlier than most other programs. See Ms. Victor if you have any questions.
• Are you considering attending UPEI next year? Come up to Student Services and check out the new “UPEI Scholarships” bulletin board. There are 19 different scholarships that you may be eligible for as a student entering 1st year at UPEI. Most application deadlines are March 1st, so now is the time to start thinking about applying and speaking to references! Copies of printed application forms are also available.
• Students and parents are invited to the “Transition to UNB Fredericton” information evening on Wednesday, February 4th, 7pm at the Loyalist Lakeview Resort in Summerside or Thursday, February 5th, 7pm at the Delta Prince Edward in Charlottetown. Come and have your questions about UNB Fredericton answered: programs, time and budget management, campus life, financial aid and scholarships, next steps, and lots more!! Please visit go.unb.ca/recruitment.
• Did you know that St. Thomas University has the largest Arts undergraduate enrollment in New Brunswick? Find out why students are choosing STU to prepare themselves for careers in education, law, government, journalism, social services, and more! An Admissions representative will be visiting on Monday, February 23rd at lunch to do Admission on-the-spot and guarantee eligible students entrance scholarships. The sign-up sheet and further details are in the guidance office.
• UPEI will be visiting the school on Wednesday, February 11, 2014 at 11:45 to present to students as well as answer any questions you may have about UPEI admissions, scholarships, and residence. UPEI will be in the Library Conference Room. Please sign up at Student Services.
• A Dalhousie University Information Session is being on, February 10 at 7pm at the Confederation Centre of the Arts, 145 Richmond Street. We’ll be covering admissions, our scholarship program and application, the residence application process and campus life. There will plenty of time at the end of the evening for individual questions. Complete details can be found online at dal.ca/infosession along with a registration form.
• Crandall University is having an Open Campus Day on February16, 2015. This exciting event will give students the opportunity to experience a day in the life of a Crandall student. Grade 12 students will have the opportunity to sit in on a class, meet with professors in the program(s) they are interested in, connect with other first time university students, spend the night in residence, Sunday February 15. Find out about our many new scholarships available, speak with an Admissions Counsellor; if they bring their transcript they may be eligible for on-the-spot admission. The $35.00 application fee will be waived. Explore our campus and so much more.
• Parks Canada is thrilled to be once again visiting Montague High School and sharing our student employment
information. We look forward in seeing you on Thursday, February 12 at 11:45.
• The 2015 Staples Superpower Your School Contest, brought to you in collaboration with Earth Day Canada, is now accepting entries! Don’t miss your chance to win $25,000 worth of innovative technology for your school. Entries will be accepted until January 31, 2015. See Mrs. Killeen for more information.
• Town Hall Meeting for Music PEI for any interested students and community members to learn about what Music PEI does, today, Thursday, January 29, MRHS Music Room, 7:00-8:30.
• The following people missed the deadline for grad write-up submission to the yearbook. PLEASE write yours today and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Arsenault, Ethan Bathchilder, Austin Bernardino, Bailey Brydon, Jessie Campbell, Lucas Cann, Alexis Carroll, Kaytlin Chandler, Chloe Chapman, Drew Christensen, Bailey Clements, Maddy Clements, Leslie Creed, Morgan Dalton, Kelly Drake, Morgan Fall, Ryan Ferguson, Taylor Ferguson, Celestte Gamble, Noah Garnhum, Tiana Grant, Kyle Gregory, Bradford Guignard, Rowen Halliday, William Henbest, Dean Hicken, Fallyn Johnston, Briann Jones, Dalton Kemp, Quentin Kelly, Landon Labonte, Saul Lanigan, Lucas LaVie, Austin Leeco, Blake Llewellyn, Taylor MacLean, Luke MacPhee, Amie MacPherson, Patrick Martins, Ashton Martin-MacLean, Stephanie McBride, Cian McTavish, Brandon Morris, Emma Murphy, Kyle G Murphy, Samantha O’Brien, Caitlyn Perrot, Samantha Pirch, Isaac Power, Merissa Rayner, Caleb Richards, Christina Rose, Jenna Schellekens, Caleb Seeley, Myles Seeley, Damien Taylor, Liam Thompson, Sam Thompson, Charles Whiteway, Carter Wood, CJ Young