It’s a “C-D” Day!
Welcome the following guest staff today: Amy Beck (am) and Michael Brothers (pm) for Bethany MacLeod, Darrell Bradley for Jonathan Hayes, Jennifer Arsenault for Glenda McInnis, Harris Campbell for Anne MacKinnon, Neil Toombs for Chantelle Beaton, Margaret MacLeod for Timothy Lea, Trent Whitty for Charlie Trainor, Michael Hambly for Alana Trainor.
Happy Birthday to Tiana Grant
- Student has lost a “Hamlet” book with initials “D.T.” on inside cover. If you have found this book, the student would appreciate it being returned to the main office.
- Blue Tupperware water bottle was misplaced yesterday. Please inform office if you have found it!
- Athletic Clothing is now on sale in the school store, during breaks. T-Shirts ($10) and sweaters ($30) are now available.
- The Women’s Basketball team will depart at 3:20 pm today. The team will travel on bus 472 and should board the bus in the bus parking lot.
- Today’s home game: Men’s Basketball team plays Francois Buote at 5:00pm.
- The following students have athletic jerseys that must be returned: Emma Collings, Drew Christensen, Zach Lund, Patrick Walsh, Cameron Gillis, Tynan Murphy, Joel Hancock, Owen MacDonald, Dean Carroll, Riley Lavandier.
- Scholastic book orders for the month of January have arrived and are available in the Library. Please see Mrs. Killeen by January 22 with your orders.
- Please visit the Library display showcase which is highlighting 13 Canadian Heritage Minutes this month. Some featured include Winnie the Pooh, Jackie Robinson and Superman.
- Numerous writing contests are still posted outside the Library.
- All Band students are reminded that the decision for the May 1 & 2 band trip will be made next Tuesday. The $100 down payment will be due January 23, 2015.
- Any Grade 12 student who is planning to apply to a Nursing Program should remember that the application deadline is earlier than most other programs. See Ms. Victor if you have any questions.
- There will be regular choir rehearsals at MRHS all this week.
- Culinary Meal planned for Friday, January 9 (Cost is still $8.): For the last meal of the semester, the Culinary class brings you green peppers stuffed with cream cheese, bacon bits and fresh cheddar cheese. The main dish is delicious pulled pork on a keizer roll bun. There will be sweet potato fries served with a side of coleslaw. Finish off the meal with an oreo trifle for dessert and hot chocolate to warm you up!
- Triathlon Students: The Fitness Center will be open at 7:00am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for training sessions. See Ms. Evans-Renaud for more information.
- All students are required to pay a $20 Student Fee. Payment may be made at the main office.
- Any students who would like to have a peer tutor, please see Ms. Beck in Learning Centre B.
- Homework Club is available every day in Learning Centre B from 12:00-12:20.
- Wrestling practice from 4:00 to 5:30 at Montague Consolidated School every Monday and Wednesday.
- Students may make requests for the “Friday Song”. Requests have to be submitted no later than Thursday to Noah Hoskins, Colton Matheson, or Ms. Natasha Nabuurs.
- Students are reminded that items left in the Lost and Found box are removed and donated at the end of each month. If you are missing any items, please check this box.