It’s a “C-D” Day!
Welcome the following guest staff today: Adam Clow for Kelly Pike, Anna Howlett for Matt Killeen, Anne MacEwen for Lynn Hayes, Denise McGillivray for Pauline Kelly.
Happy Birthday to Samantha Pirch and Ian Soloman.
- Congratulations to Brooks Roche whose curling team won the provincial Curling Championships last week. He will be representing PEI at the nationals in Newfoundland later this month.
- There will be a meeting at 12:00 today in Ms. Evans-Renaud’s office for anyone interested in doing the high school Triathlon in May. A work-out schedule will be provided at the meeting. Contact Ms. Evans-Renaud or Mr. MacDonald if you can’t make the meeting.
- Women’s Basketball team will depart for TOSH at 3:45 pm.
- There will be regular choir rehearsals at MRHS all this week.
- There is a Footloose rehearsal at MRHS on Thursday from 3:30-5:00 for all the cast and crew.
- There is a Disney Choir rehearsal Thursday from 5:00-6:30.
- Culinary Meal planned for Friday, January 9 (Cost is still $8.): For the last meal of the semester, the Culinary class brings you green peppers stuffed with cream cheese, bacon bits and fresh cheddar cheese. The main dish is delicious pulled pork on a keizer roll bun. There will be sweet potato fries served with a side of coleslaw. Finish off the meal with an oreo trifle for dessert and hot chocolate to warm you up!
- All students are required to pay a $20 Student Fee. Payment may be made at the main office.
- Any students who would like to have a peer tutor, please see Ms. Beck in Learning Centre B.
- Homework Club is available every day in Learning Centre B from 12:00-12:20.
- Wrestling practice from 4:00 to 5:30 at Montague Consolidated School every Monday and Wednesday.
- Students may make requests for the “Friday Song”. Requests have to be submitted no later than Thursday to Noah Hoskins, Colton Matheson, or Ms. Natasha Nabuurs.
- Students are reminded that items left in the Lost and Found box are removed and donated at the end of each month. If you are missing any items, please check this box.