It’s a “D-C” Day!
Welcome the following guest staff today: Michael Hambly for Mary Ellen Campbell, Adam Clow for Anne MacKinnon, Michael Brothers for Bobby Nicholson (pm), Harris Campbell for Ronnie Munn, Wanda Cheverie for Gail Johnston.
Happy Birthday to everyone who will celebrate their special days over the Christmas Break!
- Congratulations to Darius Gardiner! He was the recipient of the December RISE Award!
- Students are asked to clean out your lockers before Christmas Break.
- Adjusted Class Times:
- 8:45 – 9:03 – Reading Period
- 9:03 – 9:40 – A-Block
- 9:40 – 10:18 – B-Block
- 10:18 – 10:28 – Break
- 10:28 – 11:06 – D-Block
- 11:06 – 11:43- C-Block
- 11:43 – 12:30 – Lunch
- 12:30 – 3:00 – Activities
- First day of classes in the new year is Monday, January 5, and it will be a “C-D” Day!
- Culinary Meal planned for Friday, January 9 (Cost is still $8.): For the last meal of the semester, the Culinary class brings you green peppers stuffed with cream cheese, bacon bits and fresh cheddar cheese. The main dish is delicious pulled pork on a keizer roll bun. There will be sweet potato fries served with a side of coleslaw. Finish off the meal with an oreo trifle for dessert and hot chocolate to warm you up!
- All students are required to pay a $20 Student Fee. Payment may be made at the main office.
- Any students who would like to have a peer tutor, please see Ms. Beck in Learning Centre B.
- Homework Club is available every day in Learning Centre B from 12:00-12:20.
- Wrestling practice from 4:00 to 5:30 at Montague Consolidated School every Monday and Wednesday.
- Students may make requests for the “Friday Song”. Requests have to be submitted no later than Thursday to Noah Hoskins, Colton Matheson, or Ms. Natasha Nabuurs.
- Students are reminded that items left in the Lost and Found box are removed and donated at the end of each month. If you are missing any items, please check this box.