It’s a “C-D” Day!
Welcome the following guest staff today: Patricia Hewitt (am) and Michael Brothers (pm) for Kristina McLane, Michael Hambly for Mary Ellen Campbell, Harris Campbell for Ronnie Munn (pm), Alana Marchand for Caleigh Oehlke (pm), Patricia Hewitt for Bethany MacLeod (pm), Ellen MacCannell, Wanda Cheverie for Gail Johnston
Happy Birthday to Caelab Buell, Caleb Seeley, Myles Seeley.
Lost: A black pencil case with turquoise trim and 2 zippers. A reward has been offered to anyone who finds it. Please see Kelly in the office.
- We extend a huge thank you to all staff and students who attended the Library fund-raiser at Chapters Indigo last evening. It was a very successful evening. Huge shout out to Ms. Beck and the Choir for participating!
- Readers’ Circle will meet today in Seminar Room A at 12 noon.
- Culinary Meal Christmas dinner is being served today from Room 136, starting at 11:50am.
- Malone’s extra help is being held today, during all of lunch break.
MRHS-Subway Viking Classic Schedule: (all games at MRHS unless otherwise noted)
- Friday: 12:30pm – Vikings vs Ecole Beauport
- Friday: 2:30pm – MRHS (M) vs. Morell
- Friday: 4:30pm – Ecole Beauport vs Souris at Montague Intermediate
- Friday: 5:00 pm – Morell (M) s Souris
- Friday: 6:30pm – Souris vs Vikings at Montague Intermediate
- Friday: 7:00pm – Souris (M) vs Vikings
- Saturday: 9:00am – Charlottetown Rural vx Ecole Beauport at Charlottetown Rural
- Saturday: 9:00am – Morell (M) vs Charlottetown Rural
- Saturday: 11:00am – Men’s Championship
- Saturday: 1:00pm – Women’s Championship
- No Dodgeball today!
- Helping Hampers: The JAM group has extended the helping hamper deadline to Tuesday, December 16. There is some tough home room competition so get your items in ASAP! Thanks!
- Heckbert Studios will be at MRHS during lunch break (11:43 to 12:30) on Tuesday, December 16, to deliver grad photo orders. Students are reminded that outstanding balances are due that day.
- UPEI will be visiting here on Tuesday, December 16. All students who are interested should plan to attend. Check at Student Services for more information.
- Cafeteria will be serving a Christmas Dinner on December 17. Tickets are $7.25 each and are on sale now in the Cafeteria.
- MRHS Choirs and Bands will present their annual Christmas concert on Thursday, December 18, at 8:00pm in the Cafeteria. “Snow Tunes” will feature Christmas selections performed by the MRHS choir, vocal class, men’s ensemble, women’s ensemble, small ensemble, concert band, and jazz band. Admission is $5 per person or $4 for students and seniors. There will be a bake sale and cake auction, and it is guaranteed to be a night filled with music and fun!
- The first official rehearsal for Footloose: The Musical will be Thursday, December 18, from 3:15 to 5:30 in the music room at MRHS. All cast and crew must attend.
- Culinary Meal planned for Friday, January 9 (Cost is still $8.): For the last meal of the semester, the Culinary class brings you green peppers stuffed with cream cheese, bacon bits and fresh cheddar cheese. The main dish is delicious pulled pork on a keizer roll bun. There will be sweet potato fries served with a side of coleslaw. Finish off the meal with an oreo trifle for dessert and hot chocolate to warm you up!
- All students are required to pay a $20 Student Fee. Payment may be made at the main office.
- Any students who would like to have a peer tutor, please see Ms. Beck in Learning Centre B.
- Homework Club is available every day in Learning Centre B from 12:00-12:20.
- Wrestling practice from 4:00 to 5:30 at Montague Consolidated School every Monday and Wednesday.
- Students may make requests for the “Friday Song”. Requests have to be submitted no later than Thursday to Noah Hoskins, Colton Matheson, or Ms. Natasha Nabuurs.
- Students are reminded that items left in the Lost and Found box are removed and donated at the end of each month. If you are missing any items, please check this box.