It’s a “C-D” Day!
Welcome the following guest staff today: Amy Beck for Mary Ellen Campbell.
Happy Birthday to Olivia Frankfurt.
- Caring Hearts Club will meet today at 12:00 noon in Room 224.
- The Learning Centre is on a quest for more peer tutors. If anyone would like to be a peer tutor and acquire some community service bursary hours, please see Ms. Beck in Learning Centre B TODAY! 🙂
- The following students still haven’t returned their Google Apps forms: Stephanie Bailey, Faith Best, Colden Clory, Peer Kristensen, Brandon Lund, Zachary Lund, Tristan Ohl, Maegan Pauley, Jessica Pirch, Brandon JC Quinn, Derek Snook
- Holland College is having an Open House on November 15 from 10:00am to 2:00pm. You must register online at hollandcollege.com/campus-tour. Bring your applications and resume and they will waive your registration fee. If you have any questions please come see Ms. MacGregor-Harris or Ms. Victor.
- The University of Toronto is inviting any Grade 12 students, along with their parents, to an information session on November 17 at 7:00 pm in Charlottetown at Colonel Gray High School.
- Acadia University will have an information session for Grade 12 students on Wednesday, November 19, at 11:45 in the Library Conference room. Please sign-up in Student Services if you are interested in attending the session.
- Dalhousie University will have an information session for Grade 12 students on Wednesday, November 26, at 11:45 in the Library conference room. Please sign-up in Student Services if you are interested in attending the session.
- Holland Collegewill have an information session for Grade 12 students on Thursday, November 27, at 11:45 in the Library conference room. Please sign-up in Student Services if you are interested in attending the session.
- On behalf of the Coaches and the Athletic Department, I would like to thank all those who showed interest in representing MRHS this year. The follow Student Athletes have been selected to the Men’s Basketball Team for the 2014-15 season. (Jared Cheverie) Cody Fitzpatrick, Michael VanderZwaag, Dyllin Bernard, David Thompson, Jacob Bedell, Joseph Richard, Chandler Gordon, Ryan MacEachern, Ross Power, Liam Hatton, Kyle Parlee, Tynan Murphy. Schedule for the rest of the week: Thursday 3:30 to 5:30pm, Friday 5:30 to 7:30pm, Saturday 12:00 to 2:00pm.
- Next Dodgeball Action: No Hit Sherlock play Hit Me Up on Friday.
- The following students have outstanding athletic fees. Payment due to Ms. Nabuurs or the main office:
- Men’s Soccer: Matthew Quinn, Milo Ryan
- Women’s Field Hockey: Chloe Chapman, Bethany MacKenzie
- Men’s Volleyball: Patrick Walsh, Jake Banks
- Men’s Baseball: Colin MacIntyre, Dean Hicken, Max Morrison
- Golf: Maria Ferguson
- Cross Country: William Henbest, Patrick Walsh, Donavan Bears, Amanda Gormley, Sarah Christensen
- Powerlifting: Anthony McGuigan, Morganne Rice, John Ross Young, Jasmine Knight, Breanna Ching
- Are you looking for a way to get volunteer hours or make some money? Volunteers are needed for score keeping for home basketball games. Students are compensated by volunteer hours or $10 per game. Any students interested are asked to see Ms. Nabuurs or Ryan Ferguson.
- Yearbooks will be on sale for $48 until November 14 during lunch break.
- All students are required to pay a $20 Student Fee. Payment may be made at the main office.
- UPEI Nursing students, Natasha McHerron and Jennifer Morrison-Ryan, are working out of Room 220 (Teacher Prep Room beside Staff Room). Have a Question? Concern? Issue? Need to chat? Come see them in Room #202 and ask for Jenn and Tash or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Any students who would like to have a peer tutor, please see Ms. Beck in Learning Centre B.
- Homework Club is available every day in Learning Centre B from 12:00-12:20.
- Wrestling practice from 4:00 to 5:30 at Montague Consolidated School every Monday and Wednesday.
- Students may make requests for the “Friday Song”. Requests have to be submitted no later than Thursday to Noah Hoskins, Colton Matheson, or Ms. Natasha Nabuurs.
- Students are reminded that items left in the Lost and Found box are removed and donated at the end of each month. If you are missing any items, please check this box.