Welcome the following guest staff today: Wanda Cheverie for Yvonne Higgins (am).
• Staff and students, please check out the new Library display case for the Chapters Indigo exclusive list of the “21 books to Read before you’re 21!”. Almost all are available and ready for loan! Visit the Library for a display featuring Terry Fox and “get caught fishing” for information on the 1864 Charlottetown Conference, featuring materials on Confederation.
• Need a book for reading period? It’s pretty obvious where to go!! Stop by the Library!! New books will make their way to Library shelves soon, but there’s still lots to choose from in the meantime!
• See Mrs Killeen for help or more information!
• Following is a list of students who owe library materials from last school year. Please be advised that accounts are frozen and returns are always welcome. Alicia MacKinnon, Ryan MacPherson, Taylor Marlin, Kaitlyn Stewart, Dawn Boudreault, HannaWeavers, Caelab Buell, Kailley Robertson, Quentin Kenny, Amie MacPherson, Chelsey Keefe, Taylor MacLean, Dylan Murphy, Marlee Clark, Danielle Villard, Amy MacKenzie, Anja Whiteway, Chloe Chapman, Jessie Campbell, Jamie Robertson.
• There will be an important meeting for all girls interested in playing Volleyball this year in the PE hallway at morning break.
• Men’s Soccer tryouts will be held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week (September 8-10), from 3:30 to 5:00pm.
• Men’s Volleyball tryouts: Monday 3:15-5:15pm, Tuesday 5:00-7:00pm, and Wednesday 5:00-7:00pm. All interested, new and returning players to attend.
Public Service Announcements:
• The Wellness Centre CK’s Canteen is not open until Monday, September 8.
• Ed Ratelle, Master Hypnotist Show: Friday, September 5, 2014, at 7:00pm at the Northumberland Arena in Murray River. Admission: $10 in advance, $15 at the door. Call 962-3327 for more information.