Monday, June 23: (Information for Grads)
- 5:00pm: Grads come to MRHS for pinning of sashes and line up for procession.
- 5:50pm: Grads march to Hillcrest Church for Interfaith Service which runs from 6:00 to 6:40pm.
- 6:45pm: Grand parade from Church to Wellness Centre.
- 7:00 to 9:30pm: Graduation Ceremonies at Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre (invitations required)
- 9:30pm: Reception at MRHS Cafeteria for grads, parents and guests.
- Grads are reminded to return gowns and sashes before leaving the building.
Wednesday, June 25: (Information for Grades 10 and 11 Students)
- Buses will be running for students.
- A few yearbooks are still available for sale in the office. Price is $50.
- All missing items must be returned and/or paid for prior to picking up reports.
- 8:30 to 10:30am: Exams, projects and reports can be picked up from teachers in the Cafeteria.
- 12:30 to 3:00pm: Exams and reports not picked up from the Cafeteria are now available in the Library.
Thursday, June 26:
- Exams and reports can be picked up from the Library between 9:00 – 11:30am and 1:00 – 3:00pm.