Friday, June 20: (Information for Grads)
- 8:30am: Grad list is posted in the front foyer of MRHS.
- 8:45 to 9:45am: Grads can pick up exams, projects, report cards and transcripts in the Cafeteria.
- 10:00am: Grad Rehearsal starts at the Wellness Centre. Attendance is mandatory.
- 11:00am: Grads pick up gowns from the Robotics Lab and grad invitations from Ms. Burrows in Cafeteria.
- 1:00 to 3:00pm: Church service rehearsal at Hillcrest for volunteers only.
Monday, June 23: (Information for Grads)
- 5:00pm: Grads come to MRHS for pinning of sashes and line up for procession.
- 5:50pm: Grads march to Hillcrest Church for Interfaith Service which runs from 6:00 to 6:40pm.
- 6:45pm: Grand parade from Church to Wellness Centre.
- 7:00 to 9:30pm: Graduation Ceremonies at Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre (invitations required)
- 9:30pm: Reception at MRHS Cafeteria for grads, parents and guests.
- Grads are reminded to return gowns and sashes before leaving the building.
Wednesday, June 25: (Information for Grades 10 and 11 Students)
- Buses will be running for students.
- All missing items must be returned and/or paid for prior to picking up reports.
- 8:30 to 10:30am: Exams, projects and reports can be picked up from teachers in the Cafeteria.
- 12:30 to 3:00pm: Exams and reports not picked up from the Cafeteria are now available in the Library.
Thursday, June 26:
- Exams and reports can be picked up from the Library between 9:00 – 11:30am and 1:00 – 3:00pm.